What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Right!
thats exactly how it happened.:ashamed:
3 nights of non stop Chetan Bhagat and the 4th day he was banned.Lol.

I had seen the movie first. :)

Remember how you got Srinivas and Kurama banned? :lol:

You mean you saw 3 idiots before reading that book? I'd say the book is still a good read as 3 idiots deviates from the book in so many ways.

You mean you saw 3 idiots before reading that book? I'd say the book is still a good read as 3 idiots deviates from the book in so many ways.

And you called me jinxed...you kinda make me believe in it now.Gosh!!

Btw did u get my alert about Alphee's b'day???

And that movie came sooo close to my life in engg college hostel.My HOD was exactly like the principal in the movie.

:o::o::o::o:

and i thought they were messing around with our Chinese pherends and the Chinese moderator banned them????

@levina :butcher:

And you called me jinxed...you kinda make me believe in it now.Gosh!!

Btw did u get my alert about Alphee's b'day???

And that movie came sooo close to my life in engg college hostel.

Hahaha....I was kidding. Sorry if that hurt you. :(

I didn't get that alert though. Anyway's now that you've told, I'll wish him.

Don't tell me you're the daughter of a Professor! Or are you? :-)

Hahaha....I was kidding. Sorry if that hurt you. :(

I didn't get that alert though. Anyway's now that you've told, I'll wish him.

Don't tell me you're the daughter of a Professor! Or are you? :-)
Nope Army officer....
And no i had not taken your jokes seriously. Lol

Nope Army officer....
And no i had not taken your jokes seriously. Lol

That's cool!! A Salute from my side to him. Did you ever think about joining the Armed Forces?

How s it that 3 idiots had parallels with your college days though? :)

You gotta believe this...I visit Dubai sooo often but I go to the temple rarely....Its usually so because we are in Dubai mostly for parties on weekends.:)

Yes...yes...yes...but mom was dead against me joining Armed forces:tsk:....she didnt even want me to appear for AFMC entrance exams.She had seen lives of many lady officers in our regiment and she wasn't happy I must say.
Though dad was very supportive of me...:)

There're many incidents in the
movie which actually happens in engg colleges.I am sure you knew it.
Like loosing friends every year just because they couldn't pass all the subjects.It was depressing. :(
And I studied in Pune univ,which is known for drop outs.
Then I used to hate my HOD.He was sooo narrow minded and strict.:confused:But its a completely diff story that he's on my FB frenlist these days ....can you believe that??:sick:

I must say your Mom is right in her views too. Shame, really.

My College days were certainly the best days of my life. Can never regain the carefree attitude I had then. And I always stayed away from befriending Professors. They were mostly too uptight and had a condescending attitude towards students. :tsk:

You gotta believe this...I visit Dubai sooo often but I go to the temple rarely....Its usually so because we are in Dubai mostly for parties on weekends.:)
I thought you live in dubai:blink:

i've spent most of my time in RAK. Dubai is OK for the thursday nights. some of my friends live in Jumeirah heights area. . . awesome place :tup:

So, you like thriller more than Romantic..weird choice for girls..
and why is chetan banned in your house...
Sorry I missed this post.I was also attending my other thread on alphee's b'day + I am a lil sleepy.
Chetan Bhagat got banned when I got addicted to his books.Lol.

I must say your Mom is right in her views too. Shame, really.

My College days were certainly the best days of my life. Can never regain the carefree attitude I had then. And I always stayed away from befriending Professors. They were mostly too uptight and had a condescending attitude towards students. :tsk:

My college days were filled with lots of ups and downs.
beginning was specially horrible for me. first the language issues, and the behaviour of the ppl around me was kind of unusual.
environment in the cantonments is totally different from the outerworld @levina knows what i'm talking about. first year in the hostel was really bad. :(

Back
Top Bottom