What's new

What action Pakistani goverment will take against Altaf Hussain ?

its a fake pressure game played by UK government, they obviously know that they are framing him for charges and want him to give in himself for their actual demands

there is only two result possible, either altaf resigns or he doesnt resign, simply

Bakreh ki maa kab tek khair manaeea gi.

Eventually we will drag this Murderous Thug back to Pakistan and hang him by a pole at nine zero which will later become Altaf Hussain Maqbara.....

After watching BBC Newsnight i am wondring what action is Pakistani goverment taking against Altaf Hussain and MQM ?? Thx to pressure by Pakistanies living in Uk and other places to put pressure on UK but wondring what will Nawaz Sharif goverment do ?

No action will be taken. Dont be optimistic. Pakistan is a country where traitors, thieves and corrupt are left off for political expediency.

Bakreh ki maa kab tek khair manaeea gi.

Eventually we will drag this Murderous Thug back to Pakistan and hang him by a pole at nine zero which will later become Altaf Hussain Maqbara.....

what happens to Altaf is yet to be seen but the maqbara of Tsunami aka badnami has already been constructed in 3 provinces and for the 4th one i think its only a matter of time.

you over estimate overseas pakistanis too much

I think you are seriously underestimating how much influence Pakistanis have in Britain and the importance Britain places on maintaining ties with Pakistan regardless of the rhetoric their government espouses.

If Pakistan presses any government, particularly with the threat that we will take unilateral action ourselves unless suspects are handed over, they will hand them over to Pakistan.

Aside from being the largest minority group in the country there is a general consensus within Britain that it must maintain security links with Pakistan. If Pakistan simply threatens to cut off security ties and refuse to extradite and prosecute anyone who commits a crime in Britain but later travels to Pakistan for refuge just as they have done you can be sure the British government will extradite Altaf.

Altaf is a fat piece of **** who not only means nothing to Britain his presence is actually detrimental to the country considering proof that he has been laundering money (hundreds of thousands of dollars recovered in his house alone).

Britain will not risk upsetting Pakistan and having vital security relations severed for one fat gimp.

However, I agree with you that the BLA also need to be taken care of.

Pakistan needs to start becoming a lot more forceful against those individuals and groups that think they can run to other countries and attack Pakistan. However, the problem is with the government because they all engage in similar activities when they loose elections, commit crimes and are forced to seek asylum, etc... I hope that Nawaz will take action against Altaf considering they do not require the MQM whatsoever in the government and afterwards the ANP also needs to be dealt with.

Altaf and the MQM is a threat to Pakistan just like the BLA, the TTP and the ANP. People are free to form another political party that doesn't use violence and extortion as a way of getting votes, doesn't burn down Pakistani neighborhoods or entire cities or engage in gang like turf wars, we will not tolerate parties forcing shop owners to close their businesses during a political party mandated strike, etc...

What action Pakistani goverment will take against Altaf Hussain ?

What I think will happen and what I would like to happen are two different things.

I would like Altaf to be extradited to Pakistan, arrested and a case built up by charging him with inciting rebellion against the state of Pakistan and its peoples (i.e. treason) as well as inciting terrorism within Pakistan.

What I think will happen is the government is just not going to care and will let him do whatever he wants because civilian politicians by large are traitors and cowardly sacks of walking garbage without a shred of honesty or moral decency.

I like some of the things Nawaz is doing (though I think he is going about it the wrong way) and developments across the country (ex. KP) but if civilian governments want to survive they need to ensure they are seen as credible, honest and working in the interests of Pakistan and its people which I really have yet to see.

you over estimate overseas pakistanis too much

pakistanis have zero role in britain, nobody even cares about pakistanis lol, altaf is a british citizen not pakistani, i mean in UK pakistanis dont have too much influence

Yeah, whatever...

UK's Pakistani community is admittedly not as successful all round as they may be in the US for example.
However, here, almost everyone supports PTI. As such, we all chipped in to do our part.
If it wasn't for the UK Pakistanis raising a very united voice, you would not have seen so much attention to this issue.

Two factors led to this: Large Pakistani community and a united effort by PTI supporters, not just here in the UK, but Pakistan (the educated class), the US and Europe.

wht is da latest on it?:undecided: will he be chrgd or not of any crime?

There's certain evidence to prosecute for money laundering charges.
That I expect should be done with ease, given that there aren't any intervening variables we haven't foreseen.

The more difficult thing to prove is the other charges to do with inciting violence and bloodshed, UK met will ot investiage what goes down in Karachi much. Only what Altaf has said in speeches and recorded broadcasts.

nothing will happen to him! just drama and propaganda in the end MQM will celebrate this. Altaf if he was even for a minute thinking he would be caught he would have run from UK like he ran from Pakistan.

The more difficult thing to prove is the other charges to do with inciting violence and bloodshed, UK met will ot investiage what goes down in Karachi much. Only what Altaf has said in speeches and recorded broadcasts.

This isn't difficult at all. He is a boastful arrogant sack of garbage who recorded his own threats which were geared towards influencing Pakistan politics. Furthermore, there is already proof of him laundering money which is why the British government went forward with the case.

You can check out the short BBC documentary which shows some of the speeches he made threatening people and even a former worker who admits to the groups use of violence:

I am sure if the Pakistani government presses hard on this they can build the case they need against Altaf and the group and round up the people responsible for targeted killings but the MQM is just one of many groups that need to be dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are all ready having wet dreams of seeing MQM destroyed. Anyways lets wait and see where the investigation leads to.
As for British Pakistanis being influential here well British Pakistanis here are quite frowned upon as compared to British Indians who are much more successful. Most of British Pakistanis here are from Azad Kashmir and their hatred for Urdu Speakers is visible when you speak to them about Urdu Speakers.
Only thing British Pakistanis have achieved are:
Ghettos
Violent gangs
Refusing to integrate
often calling smaller religious minorities from Pakistan kafir.
Many living here for decades but refuse to speak/learn English.
Inbreeding causing serious health problems.
The list goes on. Anything against MQM or smaller minority groups these so called British Pakistanis are good protesting in streets.

Back
Top Bottom