What's new

What about Iranian Helicopters to Pakistan?

If we can build a UAV with camera that rotates 360 degrees I see no reason why we can't change that camera with a gun

If we can build a shoulder fired seek and destroy missiles I see no reason why 1-2 can't be mounted on a helicopter Made in Pakistan , and use it to destroy other army's tanks

If we can build JF17 thunder Avionics I see no reason why the body work and electronics can't be made in cooperation with Malasia and Turkey

If we can develop HUD for JF17 thunder I see no reason why some of the items can't be reused in a helicopters for targeting and cueing targets similar to Apache

We already have all the technology its matter of Do we have personal interest ? In such ventures ? or not

Ideally :

Framework body work should be done at Pakistani Steeles
Engine componets should be imported from China
Avionics should be done by local Pakistani Company
Missiles on board Air-Ground should be made in Pakistan
Machine guns should be contracted out to Local Pakistani company
The rotating functionality for the gun mounted beside should be given to same
companies making the similar functions for UAV technology.
HUD should be done by JF17 thunder facility and this should be tied in to system
Electronics development should be done with Turkey and Malasia on board.
All internal parts and wiring should be done locally in Pakistan.

Transfer of technology should be negotiated on Engines & Share of technology in electronics should be aim with Turkey and Malasia

And I am sure we can develop a very capable helicopter for Ground Attack roles and its modified version for support role

In order for Army size of 500,000 soliders need to be supported from air units and support units at least 500 helicopters in order to effectively manage its operations.

Big C130 can't land on rugged mountain regions and supply units with much needs food and water if need arise

Also if we have 40-50 helicopters in mega cities it will help catch terrorist or criminals - like in Big cities in US los angeles uses helicopters to track tricky customers from air

Last edited:
we need to pay an eye to this attack copter ......... it looked effective to me in situation that we face...............

i am surprised how iran still managed to keep there f14 still flying even after us tried hard to keep all spares out of reach of iran.
right now iran trying to be a blowfish to wardoff us,israel,saudi who are the crocks of the river ...........

i don't think so. i mean these choppers are good but we should go for the better (TAI T-129 ATAK)

Well this is very good news our brothers really make a history to achieve this capability..
But my questions is that why Pakistan dont have that kind of capability.We need ta make our own heli...

Lets look for some attack helicopters, these helis are not as much use to us. I was thinking along the lies of more Cobras, WZ-10, maybe AH-64D Apache (but in small numbers).

And Iran having nukes does not benefit us in anyway, but makes the region more unstable and raises the risk of nuclear war.
come on whos gona use them

I think this thread should be use again
As sanctions are lifted on Iran ...Cheap attack helicopters are available for Pakistan .Like
HESA Shahed 285
IAIO Toufan
They can be used against insurgents and its a very cheap solution for PA.We should ToT from Iran

Panha_2091

25 should be purchased and more more should be locally manufactured in pakistan if we get ToT

As sanctions are lifted on Iran ...Cheap attack helicopters are available for Pakistan .Like
HESA Shahed 285
IAIO Toufan
They can be used against insurgents and its a very cheap solution for PA.We should ToT from Iran

Panha_2091

25 should be purchased and more more should be locally manufactured in pakistan if we get ToT
mate these helis are shit unreliable and outdated pakistan has no use for them

Pakistan should buy these helicopters from Iran. And we must help Iran in building their nuclear bomb (But has to be done extremely secretly)!

Senor,

I do not know what cave you have been living under---or you been hiding under a rock---we tried to help them---remember A Q Khan---and then the iranians threw us under the bus by disclosing who they got their stuff from.

Shabaviz 2-75

The Shabaviz 2-75 is an Iranian utility helicopter built by the Iranian Helicopter Support and Renewal Company .

1511454.jpg

Iran's helicopters are reverse engineered older Cobras and Bell's, and developed with Russian assistance. Why bother to get 45 years old tech?

With JFT block III, Pakistan has stepped into true 4th gen jet manufacturing. Same should be the case for the heli industry. The Chinese Z-10 or 18, AND Z-20 (utility, troops lift, etc) should be the way to go, supplemented by the Super Cobra. This options comes with current design, systems, digitization, advanced tech at an affordable cost.

Why buy 45 years old tech for a little less? When you can setup your own internal manufacturing and future R&D systems based on today's tech and design???

Last edited:
HESA Shahed 285
IAIO Toufan

Panha_2091

:stop::suicide::suicide2::pissed:

Back
Top Bottom