What's new

What Abhinindon told to his seniors...?

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As per sources Modi Govt wants that Abhinondon should appear before media display his medal and make claim that he shot down PAF F-16...

He replied to his seniors that how can i make such claim which never happened? and I don't want that next time our pilot eject there and they kill him because of my lies....

Truly a gentleman...In Pakistan he said he will not change his words and he still carried his promise...

@Windjammer @RescueRanger @Rashid Mahmood

They wanted from him all this on the eve of 26th Feb, 2020

Last edited:
پاکستتان آرمی کے پاس کوئی ویڈیو ہو سکتی ہے اسکی ابھی بھی جو اسکے میڈیا پر آنے پر اپلوڈ کر دی جائے

How did you know. Don't post stuff from your imagination and if you are sure about it than please post a relevant source to back your claim.

IAF clearly keeping him out from media light because any smart journalist can expose him and his iaf handlers easily.

I was told Modi was wishing they had a Muslim pilot in the fateful Mig on the fruitful day of Feb 27th....things could have been so much easier then.

As per sources Modi Govt wants that Abhinondon should appear before media display his medal and make claim that he shot down PAF F-16...

He replied to his seniors that how can i make such claim which never happened? and I don't want that next time our pilot eject there and they kill him because of my lies....

Truly a gentleman...In Pakistan he said he will not change his words and he still carried his promise...

I personally respect this guy, but Modi and his thugs have no morals.

How did you know. Don't post stuff from your imagination and if you are sure about it than please post a relevant source to back your claim.

IAF clearly keeping him out from media light because any smart journalist can expose him and his iaf handlers easily.
This is not imagination but a Muslim journalist who told me....

I can share you that journalist email and twitter if you made promise on KALIMA That you will never made it public since it could became cause of his lynching....

Do you want proof..?

Mail me at mian-rattay@hotmail.com

To be honest Abhi deserves respect from Pakistanis. He is a man of his words!
Pakistanis need to stop making fun of him.
He should be invited back for a tea party, seriously, and given the full hospitality of the nation, when he comes back in peace time. He seems to be a higher caliber man than the average Indian pilot and deserves our respect.

Please give us your source for this alleged encounter between Abhinandan and his superiors. I believe that India had no way of shooting down a F16 but don't make up dialogues that may not have happened. Is this what passes for evidence in PDF?

Bro, what proof is there that he said that ? any ?

Back
Top Bottom