What's new

What a White supremacist looks like

lol thats what Indians wished but we all know what happened... These white thugs turned on Indians and all ethnic minorties post Trump USA. Today these white terrorists hardly ever target any muslim. Their target are usually visible minorities like sikhs with turbans or east asians.

So true. It happened just a couple days ago here in New York to a Sikh guy managing a hotel in Brooklyn. Besides, nowadays the crazies are going after mostly Asians.

When caught they say it was a joke, but this is what a white supremacist radical looks like

He will serve his punishment...and then afterwards he will be told "it wasn't a punishment..it was just a joke...relax. U just got pranked...for a few years"

Last edited:
So true. It happened just a couple days ago here in New York to a Sikh guy managing a hotel in Brooklyn. Besides, nowadays the crazies are going after mostly Asians.

What the media isn't telling people about these anti-Asian attacks is that disproportionately the perpetrators are young Black men.
Before the pandemic, there was increasing number of unprovoked assaults on Orthodox Jewish people in NYC, again, the perpetrator was almost always a Black man.

It is very unfortunate to learn about such incidents being on the rise...what I find troublesome is the lacking of cohesiveness in Muslim communities and as stated above the willingness to press charges and prosecute.

Little deflection from the main topic......I found it very interesting to know that the attacks on asians started around late 2019 and in the same year a TV Series called "Warrior" was launched which depicts the Asians (Chinese) gang wars in late 1870s San Francisco but also showed the hate towards these asians due to being perceived as carriers of diseases and filthy dirty life style. As we all know that in early 2020 COVID cases came to light giving the dirty asian perception more strength...and thus the attacks ...

BTW the trailer of the first season of "Warriror" is below:

Last edited:
With the rise of social media, there is must faster rise of Islamophobia around the world. Islamic fundamentalisms in other part of world are shown in social media causing problems for regular Muslims living in the West. I can bet, had there been another 9/11 type incident in today's time, there would be communal riots in the West like we see in India.

It's all about how respective states and their establishments have channelled the narrative building through their controlled media. For example, around 70k Pakistani citizens died in wave of terrorism, sponsored by CIA/RAW/MOSSAD from afghan soil. Had Pakistani state and establishment build the narrative from the very start of this terror campaign (which they didnt) among 220 million strong nation of Pakistan that these intel agencies are behind these terrorists activities, the consequences would be unimaginable, for world peace by en large.

The point is to show “normal” he looks. Hate is a mental disease and in America we don’t take mental health care seriously enough.

Also, how the perpetrator says it’s all a joke, like this is all a game. Playing with the lives of others (as if a congregation of mostly black and brown people are his play things; white supremacist) with racial slurs is a way for him to gets his rocks off.

This is not to lump all white people in one category, not by a long shot, but to show that those that act out of white supremacy are trying to cause terror.

just like President Biden said “White Supremacy is Terrorism”; the most lethal threat to America as told to President Biden by the intelligence community.

oh okay that is cool. :D interesting.
World is a rorschach inkblot test....people end up seeing different things from the same information. No wonder we offend each other.

Personally, I wouldn't believe him regarding it being a joke. He just says that as an excuse to trivialize what he did, an attempt to gain leniency .
Regarding hate: hate usually has a basis in something. it isn't a mental illness. The USA is the most medicated nation in the world. Why? people are depressed and angry.
Cancer often causes weight loss/gain. Don't stop the cancer by having a patient eat more/less. Have to treat the cause not the symptom IF one wants to cure the disease. What is the cause? ??? bet it is different for everyone.

oh okay that is cool. :D interesting.
World is a rorschach inkblot test....people end up seeing different things from the same information. No wonder we offend each other.

Personally, I wouldn't believe him regarding it being a joke. He just says that as an excuse to trivialize what he did, an attempt to gain leniency .
Regarding hate: hate usually has a basis in something. it isn't a mental illness. The USA is the most medicated nation in the world. Why? people are depressed and angry.
Cancer often causes weight loss/gain. Don't stop the cancer by having a patient eat more/less. Have to treat the cause not the symptom IF one wants to cure the disease. What is the cause? ??? bet it is different for everyone.

Hate is a disease. For some that hate so much over time, that there are physical manifestation such as changes in parts of their brain. Particularly those that have gone through severe trauma over time.

I have patients that have survived the Holocaust. She allowed me to touch the numbers put on her arm, given to her at the Auschwitz concentration camp. Hate is a disease that slowly destroyed her society and forced her to go through a hellish ordeal.

Last edited:
With the rise of social media, there is must faster rise of Islamophobia around the world. Islamic fundamentalisms in other part of world are shown in social media causing problems for regular Muslims living in the West. I can bet, had there been another 9/11 type incident in today's time, there would be communal riots in the West like we see in India.

Post like these are the reason why I am enjoying the death and destruction of Indians , especially Hindu Indians...

I hope this covid virus in India never stops and destroys your population centers and economy for decades to come..

Truly a dirty piss drinking Hindu is the worst enemy of muslims.

Hate is a disease. For some that hate so much over time, that there are physical manifestation such as changes in parts of their brain. Particularly those that have gone through severe trauma over time.

I have patients that have survived the Holocaust. She allowed me to touch the numbers put on her arm, given to her at the Auschwitz concentration camp. Hate is a disease that slowly destroyed her society and forced her to go through a hellish ordeal.

of course hate is not a disease. It is a symptom of something societal/economic injustice or some sort of crime. People who profit from the injustice and crime don't care about the injustice or crime. Don't care until it catches up with them.

Back
Top Bottom