What's new

What a nice iranian military forum

Averroes

Reaction score

Iran Defence Forum

Under Military Link at Iran military forum, they have Pakistani Forces as:

The most professional and comprehensive site of Pakistani forces, providing detailed information, pakistani military pictures

:army:

Iranmilitaryforum is a whole lot better and professional than that plague of trash Irandefense.net in my opinion.

may I ask : who owns or runs each of these iranian forums ?

and BTW, this PF forum, if possible ?

just curious...:devil:

wadawada said:
may I ask : who owns or runs each of these iranian forums ?

and BTW, this PF forum, if possible ?

just curious...:devil:

ISI runs this forum.;)

Asim Aquil said:
OMG we'd get aids now! :D :D

hahalol :lol:

virus alert: you have been infected by ISI.trojan.VIH.lol.win32. click [YES] to nuke your PC, [NO]to let NSRLLH.exe do the job, [MAYBE] to call our emergency service Inneficient Desinfection Force :D

hahalol :lol:

virus alert: you have been infected by ISI.trojan.VIH.lol.win32. click [YES] to nuke your PC, [NO]to let NSRLLH.exe do the job, [MAYBE] to call our emergency service Inneficient Desinfection Force :D

haha, cooool !!!

lol, i joined this forum, but there was nothing interesting at all besides biased feelings, irani racism and hatred for pakistanis.v need knowledge not hatred and racism!!!

thank god i am blessed with this forum, we have great professionals, good mind here, no biased comments, all good things, all participating members. this forum is nicely managed!!

ten********** stars for it, yo:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pdf::bounce:

its really nice to stay with these loving ppl, who r simple, innocent, cute and intelligent:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom