What's new

West vs East Pakistan - Separation debate on economical stand

Defo for sure, during the 50s, and 60s Bangladesh earned more foreign reserves and export dollar. Earned money. Bangladesh earned the money for Pakistan Bangladesh was just a whipping donkey pulling the cart.

I am not sure about this I seen it somewhere that west pak was in a trade deficit during the 50s and 60s.

All it takes for the some paks in society to come out of their behinds and be honest. Some are just lying cheaters from my personal experiences. One pak guy owes 1,800 gpb for work I done.
Bangladesh is awesome, GOAT at everything it touches

Pakistanis are the worst, cheats, pos

If it makes your day, I am happy for you

Now look towards the future possibilities, commonalities and build relationships

Defo for sure, during the 50s, and 60s Bangladesh earned more foreign reserves and export dollar. Earned money. Bangladesh earned the money for Pakistan Bangladesh was just a whipping donkey pulling the cart.

I am not sure about this I seen it somewhere that west pak was in a trade deficit during the 50s and 60s.

All it takes for the some paks in society to come out of their behinds and be honest. Some are just lying cheaters from my personal experiences. One pak guy owes 1,800 gpb for work I done.
Why are you taking the cases of your personal experience with some Pakistanis? Is not it too rude a thing to do?

You are talking as if BD Muslims are descended from the Farishtas in the sky. Do not you think BD people almost all of them are a bunch of cheaters no less than Indians?

Clean your own mind and criticize others and do not indulge yourself in propagating Indian style. By the way, why the Hell do you have two English flags when you smell like a black man? Please come out with your real blacky flag, idiot!!

Why are you taking the cases of your personal experience with some Pakistanis? Is not it too rude a thing to do?

You are talking as if BD Muslims are descended from the Farishtas in the sky. Do not you think BD people almost all of them are a bunch of cheaters no less than Indians?

Clean your own mind and criticize others and do not indulge yourself in propagating Indian style. By the way, why the Hell do you have two English flags when you smell like a black man? Please come out with your real blacky flag, idiot!!

Mr racial purity I think its gone to your head and gave you brain seizure. There's no English flags in my thumb nail. Yt passing yt man's f-ing monkey.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt with these uk paks, I put the past behind me from being abused by dirty paks in the mosque. I worked for this pak guy he ain't paying what he owes always making excuses. I guess I all have go out pak bashing like use to in my when a dirty pak would start on me.

Mr racial purity I think its gone to your head and gave you brain seizure. There's no English flags in my thumb nail. Yt passing yt man's f-ing monkey.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt with these uk paks, I put the past behind me from being abused by dirty paks in the mosque. I worked for this pak guy he ain't paying what he owes always making excuses. I guess I all have go out pak bashing like use to in my when a dirty pak would start on me.

Dude honestly take a breather, in last para grammar is so messed up that I can't even comprehend ...

Please edit it so people can at least read it properly

Last edited:

What constitutes a dirty Pak?

Looks?, Attitude? or you call anyone a dirty whatever

If a Turk does not give you your minimum wage you will end up saying dirty Turks?

Or there's something deeper to it than your petty personal squabbles?

Also you piece of sh** take notice I said SOME paks I didn't say all. Also another point is when it comes to paks and their honesty of pakistan history they are not humble nor have any humility.

However if bengali sees anything wrong with Bangladesh they are honest about it. They won't lie through their teeth or orifices.
What constitutes a dirty Pak?

Looks?, Attitude? or you call anyone a dirty whatever

If a Turk does not give you your minimum wage you will end up saying dirty Turks?

Or there's something deeper to it than your petty personal squabbles?

I don't work in a minimum wage job, I am heating engineer and now undertaking my electrical certifications.

Also that's money that could gone towards poor people in Bangladesh, in my village for quebani eid.

Unlike lazy rich brats like you in Bangladesh that sit idle and eat and doss about all day and are afraid to go out in the sun. so you don't turn brown.

Last edited:
Out of 100 Rupees Pakistan govt. got from East Pakistan as revenue and foreign currency, 75 rupees were diverted to West Pakistan and 25 rupees were spend in East Pakistan to build some show projects to sooth the resentment. These are such projects.

If Pakistani central govt. were genuinely impartial to distribute the national resources then why East Pakistan's real per capita income was stagnant for whole 24 years period? while West Pakistan doubled? Whatever development happened in East, ten times more happened in the West. Be it industrial plants, educational institutes, power plants, road infrastructure, govt. jobs everything.
a stupid myth that doesnt even make sense MATHEMATICALLY

REALITY IS BENGALDESH GOT AWAY WITH TAKING ZERO RESPONISBLITY FOR ALL DEBT..THIS DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN IN 1947 WHEN DEBT WAS SHARED BETWEEN TWO COUNTRIES
ZA BHUTTO LEGACY

any way back to revenue ..
if this was true why did bengaldesh remained backwards till early 2000s

mujeeb showed rosy picture to his "comrades" but had to endure the back lash when all that fall apart

Creating pakistan with east is like building ur house with ur bedroom in one street bathroom in another and kitchen in another town. Stupid people created east and west pakistan.

Oi you got

What's the matter you low life sc** did I say All paks? Or did I say some? Bring your racist colors out. No reply
Also you piece of sh** take notice I said SOME paks I didn't say all. Also another point is when it comes to paks and their honesty of pakistan history they are not humble nor have any humility.

ahmadiyya pak guy I use to work for, these people are suppose to be a persecuted minority in pak, strikes up a conversation with me. It was about Bangladesh, he brought up the liberation war and says it happened such a long time ago no one knows what happened.

Deflecting any responsibility pak has for the war, even though this guy from pak is hated in his own country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom