What's new

West attempts Russia’s “Color Revolution”

TheImmortal

Reaction score
Country
United States
As many on this board note I have been highly critical of Russia’s West Appeasing policy. Russia has no allies and constantly thru Iran under the bus to score brownie points with the west. I correctly pointed out that the West is encircling (troops, color revolutions in Eastern European countries, missile interceptors that were aimed at “iran” yeah right) eventually going for the kill on Russia as it is the weakest out of the two superpowers (China and Russia). It is doing the same on Iran, in order to isolate China by itselfz

Well ladies and gentlemen you are seeing the water start to boil. Make no mistake the west will never stop seeking the end of a bi-polar world .

Hopefully naive traitors on this board who think appeasement with the West will lead to some mutual respect and understanding. No it will be mean the CIA now has a front door into your house to start weakening the foundation for a color Revolution. And the CIA has all the time in the world to set the pieces in motion.

there is absolutely no chance of a color revolution in Russia . Russia is not some banana republic. they are one of the most succesful empires/nation states in modern history.

If you read KGB Putins biography and his time in the KGB when the soviet union collapsed... that traumatic event has absolutely molded him into the robot you see today.

his entire existence is checkmating the west in a long chess game...... the Russian people were absolutely left traumatized by the events of the 90s and wont be eager to run into western arms anytime soon....

I wouldnt be surprsed if Navalny was some kind of FSB double agent . tryng to get the western spies to come out under their holes and reveal themselves.....

Russia, China and Iran are 3 self aware states with powerful governments, who are extremely aware of western regime change engines and have made it an absolute mission to safeguard their countries against it.

"Ahmadinejad supporter speaks"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom