What's new

"We'll Stand With Friends...": US On India Amid Ladakh Row With China

yeah. learn from Pakistan. but if you have no long term ally (business friends dont count), then who is there to help India when its in trouble? Pakistan for instance is trying to be friendly to the whole neighbourhood, whereas India has phadda going on with everyone.

Who is there for Pakistan?...US was it's best buddy in 70s..did 7th fleet arrive when the country was cut into two halves in 1971.....and now do you think China will come to your rescue?.....

With ref. to your comments in bold (above), what kind of news you read in Bahrain? Pakistan has hostile relations with all it's neighbour but for China (Master)......in the extended neighbourhood...Gulf states are no more bothers (at least they don't seems to consider you that)...With Afghanistan you keep having border clashes...Iran recently did kind of surgical strike within your territory and freed it's personnel from Sunni Terrorists....India..less said, the better.

As for India if it's in trouble....lot will come till India has the potential to pay them....everyone helps the strong...no one comes for the weak (simple human nature)

Who is there for Pakistan?...US was it's best buddy in 70s..did 7th fleet arrive when the country was cut into two halves in 1971.....and now do you think China will come to your rescue?.....

With ref. to your comments in bold (above), what kind of news you read in Bahrain? Pakistan has hostile relations with all it's neighbour but for China (Master)......in the extended neighbourhood...Gulf states are no more bothers (at least they don't seems to consider you that)...With Afghanistan you keep having border clashes...Iran recently did kind of surgical strike within your territory and freed it's personnel from Sunni Terrorists....India..less said, the better.

As for India if it's in trouble....lot will come till India has the potential to pay them....everyone helps the strong...no one comes for the weak (simple human nature)

maybe you are blind. i said Pakistan is trying to be friendly. obviously that will take time before all problems are solved with Afghanistan and Iran. what are they feeding you in New Zealand?

This friendship last long. just cuz indians knows how to blackmail, :)

No I never said it's like a financial transaction. It was a way to make you understand the difference. I think you missed the point where I said ' "Pakistan could avoid fighting someone else's war'. Whereas, considering China's agression, India will have to go into an inevitable war to defend it territories, So it's not America's war that India will be fighting. India will have to take action anyway..so it's always good to have the US in India's war. "
See that is the mastery of geopolitics and deep strategic thinking of real super powers like USA and UK. You will be made to whole heartedly adopt their conflicts like your own. In Pakistans case, contrary to what you Indians believe just out of hate, the participation in war against Soviets was never about money or weapons but the preceived threat that 1) Soviets will annex Balochistan to reach warm waters 2) Pakistan will be sandwiched between India on east and Soviets on west 3) religious motivations. And then come in war consultants from the west to teach you, equip you how to fight the Soviets in your neighborhood. For USA dollars are cheap to print, they will provide it without any hesitations, same for weapons as well. But not blood, as that has to be supplied by others as much as possible. In quad’s case they will come up with a narrative like “shared common values democracy and freedom against repressive expansionist regimes who are out to snatch babies from their cradles to make their special bat sauce”.

As you said you now have a cause to confront an enemy, your politicians and generals are stupid enough to deliberately push for two fronts, and on top of that you will be financing this endeavor your self. As a citizen from the opposite side, I can only say congrats on your new found role and job.

Last edited:
maybe you are blind. i said Pakistan is trying to be friendly. obviously that will take time before all problems are solved with Afghanistan and Iran. what are they feeding you in New Zealand?

Trying to be...so what is there to brag about.....India has much better relations with both the countries than yours. Besides, I can understand we can't digest any good news about India and always cherry pick ... but they have done really remarkable job by making Covid vaccine and distributing it for free to almost 25 countries....so I don't agree they have conflict with everyone....Even the country you live in has excellent relations with India and is one of the most vocal supporter for it to have permanent seat at UNSC.

what they feed here in New Zealand is 100% pure.... unlike what you get back there.

Trying to be...so what is there to brag about.

it is a good thing. that is the way to achieve peace in the region. India on the other hand isnt doing that, other than the vaccine news you mentioned. but, i can see you are biased, so there is no point in going further. i am not biased against India. it does some things well and some things bad. same for Pakistan.

Trying to be...so what is there to brag about.....India has much better relations with both the countries than yours. Besides, I can understand we can't digest any good news about India and always cherry pick ... but they have done really remarkable job by making Covid vaccine and distributing it for free to almost 25 countries....so I don't agree they have conflict with everyone....Even the country you live in has excellent relations with India and is one of the most vocal supporter for it to have permanent seat at UNSC.

what they feed here in New Zealand is 100% pure.... unlike what you get back there.
Well if you want better relations with countries like Nepal you should stop illegally crossing their borders and raping their children

If China and India went to war, USA will just issue statements in favor of India ( probably a little bit of help from their spy satellites/planes ) but that would be it, and as China is now a big power I don't think it would bother them or change the course of War.

If China and India went to war, USA will just issue statements in favor of India ( probably a little bit of help from their spy satellites/planes ) but that would be it, and as China is now a big power I don't think it would bother them or change the course of War.
Wrong. Usa will not get involved directly but use any conflict to cause massive damage to china by giving all possible assistance to India. Like it took down Soviets in Afghanistan by arming the Afghans. And India will welcome all the military help it can get.
Even if usa interdicts directly by using long range missiles against Chinese targets in tibet , China will have to take it quietly. Calling the Americans out means China has to act against NATO and that they want to avoid at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom