What's new

Week Law - India vs Pak .

498a

New Recruit

Reaction score
The intention of this thread is , if law is week , people loose interest in the government , if it repeats then hence loose interest in law and order .

The law and order were important organ of many great dynasties , failing to which the kingdoms fell down .

This is very interesting , as it plays a key strategy.

Regarding - Pak it faces issues like , corruption , injustices against children and women .

India - It faces issues increasing number of extra marital affairs , adultery by high educated women but no proper system in law to give justice , high number of increase in misuse of ipc section 498a - already people complain it has biased law ( i came across one of such post few years back and recently its misuse has increased by more educated women only so i chose his username , i was googling for tips an advice for people who want to marry and stuck with this) , land acquisition , mining .

In Pak it is like no system but in India it is like misuse of law ?

Please brothers put some valuable points in it , as history says misused law ends the rule of a kingdom . (Kingdoms and its down fall has been my favorite sub , even during my M.Tech read the topics from wiki , google and also from govt libraries etc.) (Avionics is also my favorite on other hand) .

Please contribute your views Brothers ,......

Also advise me any corrections as I am new to his place ...............

Thanks Sir ,
I will make this thread interesting .

Back
Top Bottom