What's new

Website not working

@Ayush

down left hand side you will see PDF 2.0 written in a box.. click on that you will get the option.
i use it from cell easy, usege less bandwith too :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush

down left hand side you will see PDF 2.0 written in a box.. click on that you will get the option.
i use it from cell easy, usege less bandwith too :azn:

but how can I check my notification on this mode?

anyways, I hate this mode (no offence to you).the latest posts and threads are all hidden.

Hello:
I have been experiencing this problem for over a week... the website goes down multiple times a day, and each time it goes down, it take about an hour to recover...

all i'm getting this error message, and it's not only Google chrome, I tried different browsers and still cant access the forum.

This is the error message I get
Oops! Google Chrome could not find....

I found a picture online it look something like this
(but instead of master card, it will have the forum website)
Oops-Google-Chrome-could-not-find-mastercard-1024x455.png

Is anyone else having this issue or just me?

Hello:
I have been experiencing this problem for over a week... the website goes down multiple times a day, and each time it goes down, it take about an hour to recover...

all i'm getting this error message, and it's not only Google chrome, I tried different browsers and still cant access the forum.

This is the error message I get
Oops! Google Chrome could not find....

I found a picture online it look something like this
(but instead of master card, it will have the forum website)
Oops-Google-Chrome-could-not-find-mastercard-1024x455.png

Is anyone else having this issue or just me?
Same here mate.

I am facing problem that interface of site like a crash site...when I click on any thread. Home PC, office, and I check this on friends PC also......any suggestion please..but on my WP PDF working

I am facing problem that interface of site like a crash site...when I click on any thread. Home PC, office, and I check this on friends PC also......any suggestion please..but on my WP PDF working

Which browser are you using?

@WebMaster in office window explorer and Google chrome and my laptop IE9 or 10 the latest version bro...that's why I am absent from PDF

@WebMaster: bro,i am getting "could not locate remote server" error from my mobile. It started today only. I have to reload several times to get the page.

I am unable to post. Each time I try, I get 'Captcha'. even after I tyoe what is required, nothing happens. there is no where to enter, pressing enter does nothing

Back
Top Bottom