What's new

Webby..fix this thing man

My Online Armor++ did indicate a Microsoft trusted exe. trying to install something. Blocked it.

Check that out please

The users with this issue should just delete a few unnecessary posts on their profile. I'm sure it will resolve the issue, if it doesn't a few unnecessary posts get deleted...

Just try it it really may work, give it a chance.

Oh come on its better to have that wrong notification count then deleting our posts.

:)

Oh come on its better to have that wrong notification count then deleting our posts.

:)

Well if some users feel uncomfortable and unwilling about deleting 'unnecessary' posts on their profile, that is fine, don't do it.

Though for the users who are not, please try deleting a few unnecessary posts on your profile, and see if that resolves the issue.

Please report back.

A1Kaid,

I dont think anyone is stupid enough here on a defence forum to fall for your deleting post suggestion.

A1Kaid,

I dont think anyone is stupid enough here on a defence forum to fall for your deleting post suggestion.

Listen before you get offensive (if you are not already), I visited the Vbulletin community forum, and went to the vBulletin 3.8 Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting section...

There, a user encountered the exact problem some users here are facing.

And one of the solutions that was found is that after deleting a few unnecessary posts on their profile the issue of "4,294,967,295 Unread Visitor Messages" was resolved. This suggestion was first made by a user who is apparently part of the "vB.org Team" at vBulletin's official forum. The user suggested posting onto your profile may do the trick but the user with the issue found deleting a few post helped him resolve the issue.

Very strange glitch with notifications - vBulletin Community Forum

So stop trying to make it sound like my suggestion is in bad taste or done for a malevolent reason.

Last edited:
Listen before you get offensive (if you are not already), I visited the Vbulletin community forum, and went to the vBulletin 3.8 Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting section...

There, a user encountered the exact problem some users here are facing.

And one of the solutions that was found is that after deleting a few unnecessary posts on their profile the issue of "4,294,967,295 Unread Visitor Messages" was resolved. This suggestion was first made by a user who is apparently part of the "vB.org Team" at vBulletin's official forum. The user suggested posting onto your profile may do the trick but the user with the issue found deleting a few post helped him resolve the issue.

Very strange glitch with notifications - vBulletin Community Forum

So stop trying to make it sound like my suggestion is in bad taste or done for a malevolent reason.

:rofl:

Where do i sound offensive? You dont need to be offended unless you did or are up to something. Thanks for your suggestion, but it will do nothing to solve this issue.

I at first thought you were joking in terms of trapping users to delete their posts. Which is why i clarified no one would be stupid enough to delete them.

Chill.

Well if some users feel uncomfortable and unwilling about deleting 'unnecessary' posts on their profile, that is fine, don't do it.

Though for the users who are not, please try deleting a few unnecessary posts on your profile, and see if that resolves the issue.

Please report back.

i guess A1Kaid is right in this issue :police:

well i have got two solutions for this problem

1) well if you guyz don't want to delete a post why not a add a post on your visitors profile? it is possible that the problem fixes up after you add a post?

2) WebMaster should Update the counters from the ACP>>>Maintenance and it might work

Last edited:
Hey webby are you also having the same problem?

Or is it me and Leon only :(

Webby,
Go to phpmyadmin then go to notification table and truncate it...that will fix this issue
Disclaimer: It will delete all profile messages.

Webby,
Go to phpmyadmin then go to notification table and truncate it...that will fix this issue
Disclaimer: It will delete all profile messages.

why u want everybody's messages to be deleted?

Did WebMaster used the recount tool from the maintenance? try it once man

Back
Top Bottom