What's new

Weapon used in Ladakh stand off

What is this Indian fetish to show the world the tools, their enemies used on them to beat the shite out of them?

Aim120.jpg

_112921094_eaxn56qu4aauh9i.jpg

An image passed to the BBC by an Indian military official shows crude weapons purportedly used in the fight
@beijingwalker
fakery! any weapon like this will be single use i.e one hit and it is irrecoverable. a real useful multi-use weapon will have spikes that are around half an inch long

AIM-120C hoax was more plausible (compared to this baloney)
BBC wouldn't make such claim without having proofs of this.
Blood can be seen on these weapons.
this Einstein+Eisenhower+Conan cross calls me stupid (repeatedly) yet here we are again!

Last edited:
fakery! any weapon like this will be single use i.e one hit and it is irrecoverable. a real useful multi-use weapon will have spikes that are around half an inch long

AIM-120C hoax was more plausible (compared to this baloney)

this Einstein+Eisenhower+Conan cross calls me stupid (repeatedly) yet here we are again!

Even empty rifle and gun can be used as melee weapon and very deadly. So why use that kind of stupid weapon?

You didn't pay attention to what I have commented. This picture and the story is given to the BBC by an Indian military officer on India-China border. That is enough to know why this picture and store is leaked by the Indian army to the BBC.
BBC, isn't the same agency who make rape of India documentary which is ban by Modi in India?

Back
Top Bottom