What's new

We will defeat every threat to our motherland: COAS Raheel Sharif

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
676465-coas-1393433033-277-640x480.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif visited Kotri Ranges to witness field firing and the battle inoculation exercise of Karachi Corps on Wednesday, according to a press release issued by the government.

On his arrival, he was received by Karachi Corps commander lieutenant general Sajjad Ghani.

These exercises are aimed at training troops in various tactical operations under a battlefield environment. Fighter aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and armoured fighting vehicles of the mechanized division also participated in live firing maneuvers as part of the field firing.

The COAS commended the standard of training of the participating troops and lauded their skills. He specifically commended their precision and accuracy in engaging the targets and said that strenuous training along with strong vigilance are the only guarantors of peace.

Army chief Raheel Sharif took the opportunity to go over the resolve of the armed forces and stressed that the army will accomplish their mission of defeating “every threat to our motherland in accordance with the expectation of the people of Pakistan”

We will defeat every threat to our motherland: COAS Raheel Sharif – The Express Tribune

Hello my countrymen,

I am a Pakistani general.

I have invaded Kargil, supported Afghan destruction, and lick the American boots.

I will not let anything happen to my motherland.

Show is over.

Did Amrika send a $50 million cheque yet?

Motherland :woot::woot:

Hey , I thought concept of Madrewatan didn't exist in Islam . India's soft power taking toll on Pakistan ??

on topic

When is he launching his ground offensive in N Waziristan ?? Or simple talk talk no walk walk.
We have had the concept of motherland from the start , Motherland is an english lingual term as well for ex in german it is fatherland ,contrary to your beliefs everything does not revolve around the Ganges

Fuss ?? Where is the fuss ?? Questions I raised are genuine. PA always has it' s way , their history is known even to cavemans of tora bora. Why are you feeling frustrated when pressed with genuine question ??

I enjoy my forum too. :enjoy:
You call it genuine questions...i call them crappy delusional assumptions. You started from the word motherland to full power supply in your cave. None of them deserve to be answered. Not gonna waste my time here any further. Keep enjoying your hallucinations...!!!

Well General Saab me getting sick of the word "Will" how about using the word "Are" from now on

Hello my countrymen,

I am a Pakistani general.

I have invaded Kargil, supported Afghan destruction, and lick the American boots.

I will not let anything happen to my motherland.

Show is over.

Did Amrika send a $50 million cheque yet?
This sarcasm was distasteful and uncalled for. What do you know about General Raheel? You have Pakistani flag as your avatar and this is how you think about the COAS of Pakistan Army? Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom