What's new

We, the Cows

There are people who are actually dying in India because of this nonsense. Maybe you could show some sensitivity towards them by either condemning their fate in terms of liberal/secular values (since you claim to be a secular person), or keep your mouth shut. You add no value to the discussion by mocking something like an uneducated hoodlum.

If people are dying then its not "nonsense".

When people realize that its not "nonsense" then they can start respecting the beliefs of others and then stop getting stabbed.

Or the fools can continue to "mock" the "nonsense" and pretend to be surprised when they are victims of the same hate they have inspired.

How-To-Pick-The-Perfect-Cut-Of-Beef-2.jpg

There are people who are actually dying in India because of this nonsense. Maybe you could show some sensitivity towards them by either condemning their fate in terms of liberal/secular values (since you claim to be a secular person), or keep your mouth shut. You add no value to the discussion by mocking something like an uneducated hoodlum.
Indeed i am a secular person but i cannot fix the stupid masses in your country.Is it even worth arguing with a person who think all those who eat beef should be tortured to death?
All i can tell them about the spices i use in marinating my beef and later slowly cook it at 250 centigrade :lol:
convert

idhar na, jo log booka aur cartoona ke upar insan ko jalathe hai, who hume sikha rahe hai.

Ye thum loga kaise phekthe re?

Back
Top Bottom