What's new

We (Pakistani nation) are rug sellers & will do anything for Money - Hussain Haqqani

Sky_123

New Recruit

Reaction score
We (Pakistani nation) are rug sellers & will do anything for Money - Hussain Haqqani.

Last edited by a moderator:
now this guy should have been assasinated instead of of that punjabi govenor,he has no shame in downplaying his own motherland,people like him are a disgrace:angry:

now this guy should have been assasinated instead of of that punjabi govenor,he has no shame in downplaying his own motherland,people like him are a disgrace:angry:

amreeka bhaijaan amreeka, its like americans put words in their mouths, the whole pak govt has this problem, now when pakistanis have started to kill them, they are shouting...

if you dont have representation of a 95% pakistan and 5% jahil pakistanis have every thing in high posts, this embarrassment will keep happening and US will embarrass us through these ppl..

I think you are over reacting. In USA people like to talk with a touch of humor. He is been completly misquoted.

I see nothing wrong in both statements.

He is using humor to put the point across, something that is widely used in USA.

Hussain Haqqani tries too hard to please his American masters but no matter how much he pleases his masters they will never be satisfied.

The American people could care less about Pakistan. American government is just after its own interests in the PAK-AFGHAN Region. After they get what they want, they will throw away this Hussain Haqqani and Pakistani politicians like toilet paper.

I love it how Ahmed Quraishi takes on Hussain Haqqani in his posts :D

Back
Top Bottom