What's new

We have lost our War to India in Media: AJK President to PU students

im surprised at the fact the pakistani's keep throwing random nonsense as facts....and indians are forced to bend over to explain reality...

WHY DO
Population of over 1 billion + Poor unreliable loud mouth where our journos can question our Army chief, politicians with complete independence media= complete brainwashing of the entire nation.

The rest other sentence is your assumption. Block letters are facts. Which a nascent democracy called Pakistan cant understand. Living in Canada you will know what I mean.

neenga sollurathu than kekka mattikuraanga....lolz....apporam en explanation laam....its like teaching calculus to a dog...

they will not be convinced...no matter how much proof or reasoning is done.

im surprised at the fact the pakistani's keep throwing random nonsense as facts....and indians are forced to bend over to explain reality...

WHY DO

neenga sollurathu than kekka mattikuraanga....lolz....apporam en explanation laam....its like teaching calculus to a dog...

they will not be convinced...no matter how much proof or reasoning is done.

You are new here. After few days you will stop replying and just read the posts making us laugh :D I am in that phase.

Avangalku puriyaadu. aaru varusham democracy la irunda India oda jaasthi sudandiram irukudu nu nipaipanga. Free ah vidu. Mr. Keen Vanakkam :D

I am sure Indians are excited at the prospect of trolling but their own lack of ground knowledge is shocking.

The media in pakistan has only seen freedom for over a decade and has already become a huge power that can challenge govt, courts and even the armed forces. The media ran a concentrated campaign against musharraf and was the only reason he was forced to quit as the media built powerful perception against him and his operations ( against terror which are hailed today) were looked down upon.

Media has constantly pushed the politicians as well as the police with their sting operations as well local horror shows employed by money hungry crooks which i will not recount here. Infact the strength of our media is so huge that it is common knowledge amongst parties that do not mess with media and every body tries to get media involved. For example if today MQM is divided and altaf out then its all due to media when their office were attacked. Something nobody was able to do before.

As for Cyril incident. Power is not the ability to take decisions only. Its real definer is how long can that decision last.

Yes there was a serious breach ( would have been lynched in India) and Cyril was only placed in the non exit list ( a list that says you can't leave Pakistan) and all hell broke loose. The govt was placed under such severe pressure that they caved in. That is power definer. Who can influence who.

Our media is extremely critical and basis itself on criticism a fact I can't say about Indian media where the people call anybody against the govt as a traitor and the rest sing tunes of the govt.

Our media takes critical role. The critical of opposition, the critical of the govt, the critical of everything aka dawn.

But alas they simply don't come here to learn.

Anyhow he is right but there were factors. While India was making political clout, we were busy in our war on terror which was not only earning as a huge negative image but also weakening us considerably.

The AJK president is wrong. It has nothing to do with media but political clout and India has it far more than we do. This is why the world simply doesn't care on top of it all we have the issues of Crimea and syria which is taking all the focus. The situation will go averse as time passes by simply bcz war will not happen due to nuclear nations and India's political influence will grow which will make sure the UN doesn't do anything on Kashmir. This is going to solved bilaterally or with minimal mediation.

Back
Top Bottom