What's new

We created institutions of excellence, Pakistan created terror factories: Sushma at UNGA

Stupid person. She used to be the Chair Person of DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES DEPT of QAU University Islamabad.I as a student witnessed her very closely.How graceful she used to be when she was young.Now she is almost 75-80 years old.
You are shamful person who is making fun of a teacher.:tdown:

I understand your pain.

But I am not that much articulate as some of your fellow Pakistanis are, while describing an Indian lady

read the memorable quotes and enjoy life :enjoy:

Gawatchi Gaan.............actually a bitch

She needs some lube and the real "thing" to cool her down, her frustration is now bleeding out of her mouth and whatever

She looks like the backside of a cow taking a dump

abay bhartio institutions to bana liaye ab logon ko tatti karnay ki tameez bhi sikha do

Last edited:
Its funny to see how one speech from Pakistan got India twisting and turning. Abbasi went about his business and even left the NY to deal with other matters , yet Indian establishment still feeling the pain in their arse.
Now they are releasing methane + H2S to vitiate the atmosphere but they can't come up with a factual response.

PicMonkey-Collage-6-1000x550.jpg

BTW, Is she Beautiful or Ugly as per your standards ?
First tell me why is it so hard for you to tell a lady from a truck?

She dashed any credibility she had when heR envoy called Pakistan terrorstan. There's a way of addressing nations in gatherings such as the UN. I see her speech isn't much better.
The funny part is that she actually believes that the world cares , it doesn't, the same also applies to Pakistan when it raises all sorts at the UN. They see two nations just squabbling for eternity and calling each other out.

Last edited:
You guys are fucking funny, they should call these forums Pakistan+India+China comedy forums, and the thing that is even more funny is that Indians and Pakistan are the same people, they were all conquered by Muslims from the Middle East and made slaves LOL.

they did creat an institute of excellence

the "Institue of Cow Veggie-lantis"

Abdus Salam a peson whose grave was desecrated by Pakistanis themselves because they thought he did not have right to claim himself as a Muslim

speaking of 5 million dollar funding. phooh!!!! that is chump change to Indian Startups

You really want to name some person teaching at Harvard or getting a scholarship to study there. There are hundreds of Indians doing that

The bar I have set is CEOs, Directors, Chairmen of some global companies or home grown Unicorn Stratups. If you have such names tell me or dont bother replying
Yes but Abdus Salam came from a Muslim country.

You have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum and talk bullshit? LOL :lol:

You will be caught.

By the way your signature is also bullshit. The Kashmiris hate Indian occupation.

She dashed any credibility she had when heR envoy called Pakistan terrorstan. There's a way of addressing nations in gatherings such as the UN. I see her speech isn't much better.
The funny part is that she actually believes that the world cares , it doesn't, the same also applies to Pakistan when it raises all sorts at the UN. They see two nations just squabbling for eternity and calling each other out.
Thanks waz for coming.

You are absolutely right.

This Sushma Swaraj is another fool bickering on a public platform.

Yes but Abdus Salam came from a Muslim country.

You have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum and talk bullshit? LOL :lol:

You will be caught.

By the way your signature is also bullshit. The Kashmiris hate Indian occupation.

The word Muslim on his grave stone was erased

main-qimg-871091cbed25851aef8eeb87d6c84c29

It reads that he became it First Nobel Laureate for his work in Physics.

Regarding my signature it is the official policy of the Indian Govt. We certainly dont care for Pakistani opinion or that of a few Kashmiris who shout Azadi.

The word Muslim on his grave stone was erased

main-qimg-871091cbed25851aef8eeb87d6c84c29

It reads that he became it First Nobel Laureate for his work in Physics.

Regarding my signature it is the official policy of the Indian Govt. We certainly dont care for Pakistani opinion or that of a few Kashmiris who shout Azadi.
Yes Abdus Salam was not a Muslim, but he came from a Muslim country.

We are still proud of Abdus Salam.

LOL You should care , because Jammu and Kashmir is DISPUTED TERRITORY. :lol:

Prepare for more insurgency and wars over Kashmir because Kashmir is disputed territory according to the United Nations.

As far I am concerned you are stupid.

aww butthurt, that Kashmiris want independence from Indian occupation.

you certainly have guts to be on a Pakistani forum, that is for sure.
But your bullshit won't be tolerated here.

Yes Abdus Salam was not a Muslim, but he came from a Muslim country.

We are still proud of Abdus Salam.

LOL You should care , because Jammu and Kashmir is DISPUTED TERRITORY. :lol:

Prepare for more insurgency and wars over Kashmir because Kashmir is disputed territory according to the United Nations.

As far I am concerned you are stupid.

aww butthurt, that Kashmiris want independence from Indian occupation.

you certainly have guts to be on a Pakistani forum, that is for sure.
But your bullshit won't be tolerated here.

Who are you or anyone else to say whether he is a Muslim or not. Isnt it beetween him and Allah? He considers himself to be a Muslim so that should be the end of the argument

J&K is an integral part of India and NOT a disputed territory.

Even the UN doesnt give two hoots about it. Every September you go to UNGA and cry that it is disputed but the UN does not take any action

you have been trying wars and insurgency in Kashmir for 7 decades and have no result. The insurgents are nothing but target practice for Indian Army. 150+ and counting this year alone

To sum up Pakistan

1 Cries that Kashmir is disputed in the UNGA every September
2 Has launched 4 wars for Kashmir, gained nothing but lost half its country
3 Has been supporting insurgency in Kashmir for almost 3 decades but gained nothing except the tag of exporter of terrorism

Maybe you should heed the words of another Nobel Laureate of Physics

Einstein.png

Back
Top Bottom