What's new

"We are very lucky to have good friend like China."

1) What China friendship this Momen is talking about when his BAL party and its leader Hasina Bibi are strongly anchored to India?
Your personal opinion. Have little to know value.
) She is grateful to India that it organized the 10 truck of weapons smuggling issue against the BNP govt of another stupid housewife Begum Zia.
Your opinion. It was the verdict of court , nothing to do with Hasina. Hasina alone doesn't run govt.

She isn't all knowing God.

I would comment if the case was about amla and ministers, but since it was court verdict, so I don't dare saying anything.

But surely I personally was not happy with that verdict!

3) Hasina is grateful to India for organizing the killing of 25 BAL leaders in a public meeting that ensured only her own life. This crime was
Your dirty anti Hasina propaganda knows no bound. Try convincing with some other Bangladeshi with that bullish!t who are impressed with such bullish!t , don't repeat again when you are talking with me.

4) She is grateful to India for organizing the Pilkhana carnage that killed 52 army officers who were against Indian hegemony.
Lmao! How many times you will write the same garbage with you low class video and photo editing mechanism.

In such cases you are like them who start running to the cheel pakhi because you heard that your ear was chopped off by a chee pakhi, you never bothered to use your hand to search that if your ear is on right place of not. A very simple bengali proverb and that is , "চিলে কান নিয়ে গেছে তাই চিলের পিছনে দৌড়"!

Typical Bengali !

Last edited:
In the future, Indonesia, Turkey and Iran will rise, and Bangladesh and Pakistan will also become fast-growing economies. The trend of Asia becoming the world economic center will not change, and the rise of Asian Islamic countries is certain.
As the only nuclear-weapon state in the Islamic world, Pakistan plays a key role in maintaining peace and stability in Islamic countries.
I wish other than India, countries who are in China alliance can work as EU. All shall be developing economically, because after the departure of USA war threat will be reduced.

Fantasy war develop economy, but real war destroy it!

Meanwhile RAW after hearing this statement
happy-hunting.jpg

Last edited:
BD seems to go on right direction and then again do u turn.
Although Bangladesh is United under a language and habits ( as 99 % speak in Bangla and almost all people's food habit is same , clothing style and many other things are same) , still we are extremely divided nation when the case is political issues.

If you saw many U turns , all were the part of the war ; the war of getting out from Indian influence.

And it takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day , and building truly independent Bangladesh took 50 years, still some threat, but hopefully we are winning , Bangladesh is winning against Indian assets.

It's a big fight, doesn't matter how simple it looks like.

Look at a comment of @bluesky , ( #15) as usual spewing of poison against Hasina, when Bangladesh is turning it's direction.

If you have to fight your internal people ( be it wise enemy of fool ally ) , the war takes long time, and become complex, and that's why you see many U turn.

Your personal opinion. Have little to know value.
And what you say is also strictly your personal opinion. Isn't it? And what great value do your posts bear? Nothing at all but you think you are a great philosopher.
Look at a comment of @bluesky , ( #15) as usual spewing of poison against Hasina, when Bangladesh is turning it's direction.
I am not poison but you and Hasina Bibi are. You people together have destroyed democracy in BD and ruined its economic future. This is why it is limping, always asking other countries to build this and that. And you call it "Turning its direction"? Is not it a begging direction without doing anything good by the country's people?

I am not here to kowtow to this Indian stooge Hasina Bibi like you love to do. Hasina Bibi is in her position because Indian RAW helped her mount up the tree of power by organizing 10-truck weapons, killing her party leaders to blame BNP and orchestrating Pilkhana. Do you think Pilkhana was not by RAW conspiracy where BCL and JuboLeague caders participated in the killing? You have to see the then photographs of long-haired BDR troops or with the ill-fitting military dress.

Tell me from where the microbus came and waited in front of the Durbar Hall main door. General Shakil came out of the door and the BCL cadres waiting beside the microbes fired at him. This started further shootings. And your colleague BCL cadres went out of the Pilkhana gate and vanished in thin air. Was it also not you who took part in the carnage?

Let your Hasina Bibi give free election and see the results. Her Tipra Battalion from India surrounding GanaBhaban will be unable to save her.

She will flee to India. Bloody traitor Indian dog!!

Last edited:
1) What China friendship this Momen is talking about when his BAL party and its leader Hasina Bibi are strongly anchored to India?
My bet, exactly because of India.

It's a very common trick all kind of shoddy governments who played games with USA pull out from time to time.

It's basically them saying Uncle Sam, give me more money, or I'll open the gates wide open for China.

pakistan should replace india in BRICS. this will change the obsolete BRICS into PRICS. nice ring to it, isnt it ? :p:
That's a fantastic idea and PM niyazi should definitely give it a thought:lol: but wait, that way they replace Brazil not India.

It's a very common trick all kind of shoddy governments who played games with USA pull out from time to time.

It's basically them saying Uncle Sam, give me more money, or I'll open the gates wide open for China.

but dont use that too many times or you’re just a cheap slut

And what you say is also strictly your personal opinion. Isn't it?
Not necessarily. Not all are my personal opinion. I try to use my brian unlike many others who always swim comfortably towards wave.

Many people say like you , even no direct evidence is enough for them.

All people are observing how Hasina is leading the govt and taking it our from Indian influence, yet they ( your kind) are either too blind to see it , or serving the propaganda to divide people, or simply pretending to be all knowing and infallible.

I can't accept my mistakes and move on unlike many posters here.

And what great value do your posts bear?

Nothing at all but you think you are a great philosopher.
Not philosopher, I don't consider myself such high, but as I said , I can separate the Red color most of time unlike people like you who mostly only argue for the sake of arguments.

I am not poison but you and Hasina Bibi are. You people together have destroyed democracy in BD and ruined its economic future.
My foot. Bangladesh is doing well other than covid 19 management.

However now lockdown lifted and vaccines are coming, I believe govt will be doing again.

It's not Hasina who controls everything, but it will always go over your head , because either you are brainless , or you are too much stuborn to accept anything that goes against you.

And what the fuk is democracy huh? Why do you need democracy? To divide people? Bangladeshi people aren't like westerns or your Japanese, so democracy will always elect demons and will screw the nation. But not going to that direction as it will not go in to your thick skull ! :) !

I am not here to kowtow to this Indian stooge Hasina Bibi like you love to do. Hasina Bibi is in her position because Indian RAW helped her mount up the tree of power by organizing 10-truck weapons, killing her party leaders to blame BNP and orchestrating Pilkhana. Do you think Pilkhana was not by RAW conspiracy where BCL and JuboLeague caders participated in the killing? You have to see the then photographs of long-haired BDR troops or with the ill-fitting military dress.

Tell me from where the microbus came and waited in front of the Durbar Hall main door. General Shakil came out of the door and the BCL cadres waiting beside the microbes fired at him. This started further shootings. And your colleague BCL cadres went out of the Pilkhana gate and vanished in thin air. Was it also not you who took part in the carnage?

Let your Hasina Bibi give free election and see the results. Her Tipra Battalion from India surrounding GanaBhaban will be unable to save her.

She will flee to India. Bloody traitor Indian dog!!
So as I said , things will not enter in your thick skull , and dull brain , so better not push. How many times I said there is something that is called fuking photo shop and video shop? You know what is it still you are pushing words!

Are you really living in dark age? :lol:

Whatever showcase flattering BD does with China, India will not loosen its grip over BD and India knows the weakness of Hasina and BAL that they want to hold on to power at any cost.

Last edited:
Whatever showcase flattering BD does with China, India will not loosen its grip over BD and India knows the weakness of Hasina and BAL that they want to be holding power at any cost.
Your payera peyara sa India isn't soooo powerful as you and your peyaari India and Indians pretend.

Sooo excited right @bluesky? Mukhe India ke bash kore tole tole chata chati kora public ra emon e hoy.

Sopno dhekte thaken , sopne polao korma Khan, bastobe Indian hold ar Bangladesh a thakbe na.

The biggest trick of Devil himself is to preach that he and God don't exist!

So that people can be decieved easily!

It's called lamb coated wolf! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
You payera peyara sa India isn't soooo powerful as you and your peyaari India and Indians pretend.

Sooo excited right @bluesky? Mukhe India ke bash kore tole tole chata chati kora public ra emon e hoy.

The biggest trick of Devil himself is to preach that he and God doesn't exist!

So that people can be decieved easily!

It's called lamb coated wolf! :sarcastic:

Chaira dao

Back
Top Bottom