What's new

WDN Suggestions

ZaYYaF

Reaction score
Hi. First of all, I would like to suggest to have a sticky thread just for the WDN, where all suggestions regarding the network go.
Second, as I have seen same members signing up on other WDN forums with same IDs, I suggest to have one account, and access all forums of the WDN with it. Each user profile should contain his/her status for every forum i.e., a freshie, premium, etc. Yeah, I know if it were ever to happen, would be quite a tedious task.
Thanks.
Z

^ World defense network - an organization for global defense and security forums and websites.

Hi. First of all, I would like to suggest to have a sticky thread just for the WDN, where all suggestions regarding the network go.
Second, as I have seen same members signing up on other WDN forums with same IDs, I suggest to have one account, and access all forums of the WDN with it. Each user profile should contain his/her status for every forum i.e., a freshie, premium, etc. Yeah, I know if it were ever to happen, would be quite a tedious task.
Thanks.
Z
second Idea is incorrect as otherwise only PDF was more than enough to suffice all the needs for us.

They basically want to attract members of their respective nations to participate in their respectful forum. If same members would be replying in all forums - what is the need of all this WDN? they would like to see more Australians dominating in the Australian forum, more Iranian for Iranian forum and more Indians for indian forum of WDN.

My opinion only :D

Back
Top Bottom