Not open for further replies.

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Way to limit / eliminate Indians from PDF:

Dear Pakistanis,

It is neither your responsibility nor your obligation to help me in this. But doing this won't cost you much. If you do this favor, you will have atleast one Indian less in your forum.

Suggest me some Indian forums where Indians are so numerous and so active and I will stop coming to PDF. I tried to Google but all I found was some less active forums. And nowhere in my search results, were Indians in such large numbers. Also the forum I am seeking shouldn't have hassles like official professional email id etc.

Dear Pakistanis,

It is neither your responsibility nor your obligation to help me in this. But doing this won't cost you much. If you do this favor, you will have atleast one Indian less in your forum.

Suggest me some Indian forums where Indians are so numerous and so active and I will stop coming to PDF. I tried to Google but all I found was some less active forums. And nowhere in my search results, were Indians in such large numbers. Also the forum I am seeking shouldn't have hassles like official professional email id etc.

Only 1% (Edit: Only active surfers and not overall internet users) of Indians actually surf the internet. Imagine what will happen in 2025 when atleast 5% of us will be on the net :devil::lol:

Last edited:
Only 1% of Indians actually surf the internet. Imagine what will happen in 2025 when atleast 5% of us will be on the net :devil::lol:
More than 300 million Indians access Internet.

More than 300 million Indians access Internet.
Around 30 million only who actually surf the net.... others are like fb/ irctc and online exam forms ...

You won't believe in my native village, people use FB and book tickets on IRCTC and when I told them I am online on my laptop.... they asked what is internet :woot::o::lol:

Only 1% of Indians actually surf the internet. Imagine what will happen in 2025 when atleast 5% of us will be on the net :devil::lol:
So you mean only 1 crore 8 lac indians are surfing internet :-D :-D kiddo take your medicine on time

So you mean only 1 crore 8 lac indians are surfing internet :-D :-D kiddo take your medicine on time

Read my second post again.... BTW around 0.001 % of those users might be on PDF.

PS: Only a kid needs to shout at others to tell them who is a kid..... I understand you are a mature grown up person... act like one :rofl:

Dear Pakistanis,

you should ask them in some chat thread instead of opening a new thread, coz linking to other forum is not allowed here by mods.

Read my second post again.... BTW around 0.001 % of those users might be on PDF.

PS: Only a kid needs to shout at others to tell them who is a kid..... I understand you are a mature grown up person... act like one :rofl:
lolz changing statements and the quoting some one is another act of foolishness do answer your fellow countryman who also quoted you. :enjoy::enjoy:

Dear Pakistanis,

@Thorough Pro @Horus @Atanz

@Jungibaaz

@Menace2Society

Dear Pakistanis,

You can't stop us infidel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom