What's new

Watchers responses to General Musharraf’s debut on Bol TV

Naheed Janjua

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former President and a retired general of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf, has chosen media as his post retirement career with weekly show ‘Sab Se Pehle Pakistan with President Musharraf’ every Sunday at 8pm on Bol TV.

On the show’s first episode, last Sunday, Musharraf responded to questions from an anchor while residing in Dubai under self-exile, having left Pakistan for medical reasons.

The program has elicited a variety of responses from watchers which include his need for the oxygen of publicity for keeping himself relevant in Pakistan to it being a cheap media publicity stunt by Bol TV to keep itself relevant in Pakistan’s competitive electronic market.

article has tweets which do not appear here
: read Watchers responses to General Musharraf’s debut on Bol TV

Should ex-President Musharraf run a TV show?

He is a hero and true patriot. He kept my food , fuel and utility bills low. Democracy increased it, so I like him.

Don't forget that he also freed MQM dogs to massacre innocent Civilians.
Honestly I don't care whom he imprisoned and whom he freed. I felt far more safer during his era.
Whatever he did , at the time worked far better than any later governments.
He allowed Drone strikes but during his era only a handful of drone strikes happened.
297 drone strikes happened during Zardari era. That's 70% of all drone strikes to date.
So he knew how to play with internal and external powers smd he played well.

Back
Top Bottom