What's new

WATCH | Public shaming of alleged Covid rule breakers sparks backlash in China

The 4 organized a large number of Vietnamese to sneak across the border during the epidemic. Many of those Vietnamese tested positive for PCR. Guangxi people are mad at 4 b1tches.
But this behavior is indeed wrong. The Guangxi provincial govt has apologized and sent a team to investigate the incident.

The funny thing is, in China, the news media all say they were shown publicly for crime of "smuggling and human trafficking",

But all the western media headline changed to COVID rule breaking, while the headline is not exactly factually incorrect, but it presumably designed to mislead the reader to think that this will happen to you if you break COVID rule in China.

Why western is so concern about human right of criminal? What about the right of victims? Someone who steals the right illegal of others, don't deserve any human right for himself.

mercy towards the criminal is cruelty to the victims.

They are cross border smugglers, but public shaming is still wrong, the public and media in China demand this township government to appologize.

来自 微博 weibo.com​
关注​
#两男子带外籍人员非法入境致近5万人隔离#】广西壮族自治区靖西市人民检察院近日以运送他人偷越国境罪、妨害传染病防治罪批准逮捕犯罪嫌疑人黄某某、闭某某。据通报,两人于今年10月引带两名外籍人员非法入境,在运送途中被查,其中一名外籍人员核酸检测结果呈阳性。为此,靖西市三个乡镇中小学紧急停课,近5万名群众居家隔离,124人被医学隔离观察。(记者徐海涛)​

Xinhua News Agency
21-12-30 11:42 from Weibo

[Two men brought foreigners into the country illegally and quarantined nearly 50,000 people]

The People's Procuratorate of Jingxi City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region recently approved the arrest of suspects Huang Moumou and Kou Moumou for the crime of transporting others to cross the border and obstructing the prevention and control of infectious diseases. According to reports, the two brought two foreigners into the country illegally in October this year and were investigated during the transportation. One of the foreigners tested positive for nucleic acid. For this reason, primary and secondary schools in three towns and villages in Jingxi City have been suspended urgently. Nearly 50,000 people have been isolated at home and 124 people have been under medical isolation for observation. (Reporter Xu Haitao)

When western media reports, they either twist story or report half or one third of the story.

As people smugglers I don't see anything wrong here. They have to pay for their crimes. So what's the issue here ? So now you guys are sympathisers for criminals ?
You guys should be more worried and caring about poor people trying to makes end needs than some criminal gangs trying to make quick money by going against the law and harming the country .
Sorry but I don't even see anything news worthy here. Useless thread.

The funny thing is, in China, the news media all say they were shown publicly for crime of "smuggling and human trafficking",

But all the western media headline changed to COVID rule breaking, while the headline is not exactly factually incorrect, but it presumably designed to mislead the reader to think that this will happen to you if you break COVID rule in China.

Why do you think RT is Western?
We all know the Eastern media (especially Russian) is never factually correct so what did you expect.

Why western is so concern about human right of criminal? What about the right of victims? Someone who steals the right illegal of others, don't deserve any human right for himself.
You are correct why should Eastern media car about Chinese human rights.

When western media reports, they either twist story or report half or one third of the story.

Why do you think RT is Western? Anyways we all know Eastern media twists things so what did you expect.

Last edited:
As people smugglers I don't see anything wrong here. They have to pay for their crimes. So what's the issue here ? So now you guys are sympathisers for criminals ?
You guys should be more worried and caring about poor people trying to makes end needs than some criminal gangs trying to make quick money by going against the law and harming the country .
Sorry but I don't even see anything news worthy here. Useless thread.

Hey I have no problem with China pointing out people endangering others lives. I found this an interesting Eastern media article by RT and posted it.

We all know the Eastern media (especially Russian) is never factually correct so what did you expect.

You are correct why should Eastern media car about Chinese human rights.

Why do you think RT is Western? Anyways we all know Eastern media twists things so what did you expect.
RT might be or not be western media, it is not really relevant.

My statement said "western media headline changed to COVID rule breaking" that means like headlines from guardian, daily mail, abc etc.. The statement didn't include RT and is factually correct.

RT might be or not be western media, it is not really relevant.

My statement said "western media headline changed to COVID rule breaking" that means like headlines from guardian, daily mail, abc etc.. The statement didn't include RT and is factually correct.

Why are you talking about them when this post was from an RT article?

Back
Top Bottom