What's new

WATCH: Bharati students in Madhya Pradesh justify the assassination of Gandhi, express support for his killer

The more you check his threads, the more sure you become that OP is an alt id of @Areesh.

Don't you agree @Trailer23?
This is even more unhinged than the theory by the Raksha Bandhan radical that I'm some random Pakistani who thrashed him a couple years ago.

This is even more unhinged than the theory by the Raksha Bandhan radical that I'm some random Pakistani who thrashed him a couple years ago.
lmao, wut dis, who tf is this 'raksha bandhan radical' now ? :laugh:

The more you check his threads, the more sure you become that OP is an alt id of @Areesh.
you couldn't wronger if you tried.

anyway.. this Gandhi killing thing is not new, wr do you think the Khalistanis drew inspiration from ? She was a fake Gandhi anyway.

the hindu mahasabha does it better, they shoot a pellet-gun into a red liquid pouch in a sack of something with Gandhi's photo.. more dramatic, with phull effects.

mahasabha_3_0.jpeg

I'm not going to mention his name because he'll chimp out and derail this thread but he's someone who allegedly did something very awful on Raksha Bandhan to someone very close to him.

Well our quaid was also allegedly killed by some who cant be named.

you couldn't wronger if you tried.

anyway.. this Gandhi killing thing is not new, wr do you think the Khalistanis drew inspiration from ? She was a fake Gandhi anyway.

the hindu mahasabha does it better, they shoot a pellet-gun into a red liquid pouch in a sack of something with Gandhi's photo.. more dramatic, with phull effects.

mahasabha_3_0.jpeg
These are attention seekers , they get attention for few hours , tv channels get some programme material to waste prime time . Things move on .

Back
Top Bottom