What's new

Was the Taj Mahal originally an ancient Hindu temple?

Massive difference between Bus Service (most Pakistani cities have a Bus service) and Metro Bus.
I know I an also taking about Metro bus, my city with population of 1 million have same metro bus service.

Massive difference between Bus Service (most Pakistani cities have a Bus service) and Metro Bus.
I know I an also taking about Metro bus, my city with population of 1 million have same metro bus service.

I showed you much more than MUGHAL architecture. Are you blind or something? No point I guess. I will keep posting. Let's see for how long you can continue this charade. What Pakistani architecture? On a much more grand scale. Except that no one has ever heard of them? That photo you pasted of that random place is shit, the building is butt-ugly and you think that is better than Mysore Palace, Lalit Vilas, Rambagh, Patwon ki Haveli, Lake Palace, etc? Dude you are in serious need of a style guide.

This is the UNESCO World Heritage Site Listing for India:

India

And for Pakistan::lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan
Of which the first three are ancient sites of non-Islamic origin. So all together 3 Islamic sites in Pakistan are considered by UNESCO to be of any historic value. Of which the last one was built by Sher Shah Suri and is non-Mughal.

Wake up!!!

Again, except that no one has seen them. So they exist in your head!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan has very little by way of architectural significance to offer, because the Hindu/Jain/Sikh/Buddhist sites were demolished or fell into disrepair and the Islamic/Mughal architecture is uni-dimensional in nature.

So suddenly you are the resident expert on Pakistan's traffic congestion on civic needs, after claiming that you reside in Florida? What would you know about traffic conditions in Pakistan, as you yourself admitted you went there once (twice?) in your whole life?!o_O

I am now getting suspicious...

The Random "shit" i posted is (from Peshawer, nothing compared to buildings in Punjab) much better than the rustic shit clusters you call "Indian architecture" (even though it is Late Mughal Architecture). Half of your World heritage sites were built by Muslims.

I'm saying this again and will stick to it, Hindu architecture is shit compared to Muslim architecture and pretty much every other architecture.

Yes, i live in Florida ; i've been to Pakistan twice.Early 2013 and 2014 through mid 2015. If you want proof, i can send you pictures.

What difference ?

Is it same as the DTDC bus service in New Delhi and NCR
LOW_FLOOR_AC_BUSES_6724f.jpg
dtc-6_650_050314084430.jpg

Or is like this

4073_56a.jpg

The Random "shit" i posted is (from Peshawer, nothing compared to buildings in Punjab) much better than the rustic shit clusters you call "Indian architecture" (even though it is Late Mughal Architecture). Half of your World heritage sites were built by Muslims.

I'm saying this again and will stick to it, Hindu architecture is shit compared to Muslim architecture and pretty much every other architecture.

Yes, i live in Florida ; i've been to Pakistan twice.Early 2013 and 2014 through mid 2015. If you want proof, i can send you pictures.
There is nothing called Islamic architecture. That $hit just does not exist. :D

Cultures have architecture.

There is Persian, Saracenic, Moorish etc architectures. :)

Half of your World heritage sites were built by Muslims.

Hmm...lets see

6 out of 32 = Half, according to you.

As for the rest of what you said. I will keep posting pics of Indian architecture so that you can then compare it with Pakistani (non)architecture. Mind you, till now I have posted 80-100 pics while you have posted ONE from Pakistan.

Just goes to show.

Let us continue his education.

Indian rock cut architecture

Ellora Caves

800px-Ellora_cave34_001.jpg

1024px-Ellora_cave16_003.jpg

Badami Caves

Relief_in_Badami_cave_temple_no.1.jpg

Mahabalipuram

850px-Mahabalipuram_pano2.jpg

Shore_temple%2C_mahabalipuram.jpg

Please don't abuse that convert any further or any pakistani for that matter. It's already bad enough that they ancestry is as defiled as they come by the invaders and they're having a hard time identifying themselves.

You are literally posting pics of shit; this does not and will never impress me. I suggest you give up.

Yes in Hinduvati education Islamic architecture does not exist, infact Islam does not exist.
Islamic architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are literally posting pics of shit; this does not and will never impress me. I suggest you give up.

A. The reason it fails to impress you is as clear as daylight - shame that you have NOTHING to show for the glory of Mughal Architecture except for the monotonous and repetitive Tombs and Forts of red sandstone. I too would be ashamed in your position.

B. It is not for your appreciation alone. This is meant for all Pakistani members so that they see what they abuse 24x7 that they could never appreciate and hand their heads in shame. Intense jealousy and hatred of flourishing and vastly superior civilizations was the hallmark of Muslim invaders, and the source of all the destruction and vandalism that they wrought upon the world in general, and the Indian sub-continent in particular.

A. The reason it fails to impress you is as clear as daylight - shame that you have NOTHING to show for the glory of Mughal Architecture except for the monotonous and repetitive Tombs and Forts of red sandstone. I too would be ashamed in your position.

B. It is not for your appreciation alone. This is meant for all Pakistani members so that they see what they abuse 24x7 that they could never appreciate and hand their heads in shame. Intense jealousy and hatred of flourishing and vastly superior civilizations was the hallmark of Muslim invaders, and the source of all the destruction and vandalism that they wrought upon the world in general, and the Indian sub-continent in particular.
Be grateful you creature of the ganges, that Muslims civilized India just like they civilized Spain. Before India was populated with primitive people who lived in shit huts, they performed disgusting practices like Sati, Human sacrifices, worship of tumours, worship of what civilized people would find disgusting(still do). When Muslims were inventing algebra, Hindus were drinking piss and Brahims sperm (still do). Islam came and purged Hinduism, and at least slightly civilized them, so what we had to destroy a couple of temples that was filled with Idols of sub-human half animal purple mutants - Hindus called Gods. Be Grateful and stop this envy, when Muslims came to India; it was like the Spaniard discovery of the Americas. Alot of purging had to be done.

Thanks for showing me more and more how primitive Hindus were.

Back
Top Bottom