Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF reserves the right on who should be in the management, please provide your suggestions in GHQ, not in the open forum.

Violating these rules will result in your account deactivated.

Thanks for your understanding.

Pdf may reserve whatever they want.

We reserve our freedom of speech, here or in real life. No need to discuss matters like this behind closed doors.
Everyone has the right to know anything regarding the future of the Turkish members.

We don't feel like hiding anything, why do you guys feel like you have to?

PDF reserves the right on who should be in the management, please provide your suggestions in GHQ, not in the open forum.

Why so heavy handed with the brothers? The same message can be delivered in a more polite way.

Pdf may reserve whatever they want.

We reserve our freedom of speech, here or in real life. No need to discuss matters like this behind closed doors.
Everyone has the right to know anything regarding the future of the Turkish members.

We don't feel like hiding anything, why do you guys feel like you have to?

We are not going to remove our international mods to make you guys happy. Neither are we planning to add more international mods. We will assign a Pakistani mod to do the job. That is it. No further discussions needed.

Why so heavy handed with the brothers? The same message can be delivered in a more polite way.

Politeness was tried but revolt was planned. :lol:

Brother I cant see any threads in the GHQ.

@Emmie is a pretty good mod btw but i think what people's concern is that they cant chit chat in turkish because it is hard to moderate.

I think, 3 days isn't necessary - İt's my last massage on this forum.
Çocuklar, bana e-mail adresimden ulaşın yeni forum açılması durumunda.

please provide your suggestions in GHQ
i did but you left me with out answer ! btw why making a turkish mod is so difficult for you we used to have mod for our own ! that time that was ok and now you are not ???????? all we want is a bloody turkish mod

We are not going to remove our international mods to make you guys happy. Neither are we planning to add more international mods. We will assign a Pakistani mod to do the job. That is it. No further discussions needed.

Nobody wants you to remove intl mods. Everyone wants to be treated equally. İt's that simple.
They mod you mentioned hasn't showed up while it has been quite a couple of hours since you mentioned him. Great mod to appoint really :).

We might have @Kaan as the new Turk mod, but we are not going to bow down to a demand. There will be a mod, when there will be.

It's getting boring, you guys should give an ear what we have been voiced for ages and now you warn us? By the way I support @Kaan if you have such intention

@WebMaster A NON Turkish mod can not understand about who is trolling... Also if mod is selected from Turkish members it doesn't mean in TDF people will talk in Turkish... Rule is rule... You as @WebMaster can say 'No Turkish' and there will be no Turkish... Rule is rule... For sure except some little things... And don't exaggerate 'little things'... It's really 'little things'...

Brother I cant see any threads in the GHQ.

@Emmie is a pretty good mod btw but i think what people's concern is that they cant chit chat in turkish because it is hard to moderate.

We have previous experience with Pakistani mods during the gezi protests. They were utter failures, none respectfull and smugged to their core.
Anyone that experienced that time knows very well how they mocked complains of ours. Made fun of Turkish members in ghq.

Ne ektilerse onu biçiyorlar. (You harbest what you saw bla bla)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom