What's new

Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime i feel ashamed of being a muslim because of these retarted jihadis and mullah.
If i ever get a chance to kill them i will do it for free. :mad:
I can lend you my old car!!! :cheesy: :lol:

[sarcasm]yes jihadis are elite cyber hackers running mighty vbulletin forums that can't be taken down by the Intellegence agencies![/sarcasm]
Shooo... you dont know ****!

London: The al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen has reportedly posted online advertisements that offer to recruit and train potential suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.

The advertisements by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets.

“The aim of this training is to continue with our brothers who are seeking to carry out operations that make for great killing and slaughtering of the enemies of Islam,” said the advertisement.

“It is clear now that the individual jihad, or what is called the lone wolf, has become more widespread and its features have started showing, in summary, it is a complete jihadist operation to be carried out by a single bomber,” it added.

The ads were posted on a variety of jihadist forums, including Al-Fidaa, Shmoukh al-Islam and Honein, The Daily Mail reports.

The ads said the targets of the attacks were ''those who are fighting the Muslims and Islam'' and specifically pointed to ''economic, military and media interests of the enemy”.

“Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British,” the ads said.

ANI :what::azn:
Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam

op@ what r u waiting for ;) this is the golden chance !!!

at present suicide bombers are not killing enemies of islam,they are killing islam itself...

right

Islam's image has got stained due to 9/11,London blasts and lot other such blasts

Wow, with best intelligent agencies in the world CIA, MI6, Mossad and still cannot get hold of Al - qaeeda,

Wooooooooooooooooooooooowwww

London: The al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen has reportedly posted online advertisements that offer to recruit and train potential suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.

The advertisements by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets.

FAIL :woot:

@Zarvan, I'm trying very hard to understand something, help me here: Are you elated at this particular news? ------ I say this because I see a smiley and a smuggy at the end of the post ------- If you are, why don't you demonstrate such a thing yourself here for PDF members via live video feed? We will join in with some snacks. One fanatic less, I think no one will be shedding a tear. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan, I'm trying very hard to understand something, help me here: Are you elated at this particular news? ------ I say this because I see a smiley and a smuggy at the end of the post ------- If you are, why don't you demonstrate such a thing yourself here for PDF members via live video feed? We will join in with some snacks. One fanatic less, I think no one will be shedding a tear. :pop:
I know about Jihad and firmly believe in it and soon will face the enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW really very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
al Qaeda exploits disorder in Yemen after the fall of the regime there.These Igorant do not understand that the only victim of such

behavior is Muslims.Not to mention the bad reflection of this on Islam's image

my own general observation is that most of the mullah and other religious leader having jihad mind even have not the complete knowledge of Qur'an. they just cram-up some of the verses related to Jihad and social order and distort the meaning of these verses according to their own will. throughout my childhood I listen that there are about 700 verses about to say prayers but when I count myself it was near 100, its mere an example of numeric exaggeration. when you will read the Holy Quran youself you will find a number of blunders made by our mullahs and nominal religious leader.
So majority mullahs themselves have not a clear vision and lacking true knowledge of Islam. the best form of Jihad is Jihad-bil-nafs which is no more in our society.

Well, these absconders never volunteer themselves or recruit their own son/daughter/father/chacha/mama/bla bla.. Bloody scum on the face of the earth..

I have experience to listen Khutabah-e-Jummah in a number of mosque, I have never listen about scientific part of the Quran in Khutabah. God give a number of example in Quran and said to observe, to think of different phenomenon of universe and your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom