What's new

Wallpaper. Enjoy!

thorosius

Reaction score
4f98092b972a725a04145f826e2bc5fb.jpg

47db1b8e411e5534eee8d569f300472e.jpg

Here are the high res versions. If your machine has lower res you can resize the correct ratio that matches your desktop using this tool, LINK.

But if you have a higher res machine than the above images, well ...... tough luck!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
:blink: Are you asking me how did I make'em OR are you asking me what did I do with them after I made them?

I was asking did you made it or did some one else made it :P

and i liked so i was wanted to ask how you made it :D

I was asking did you made it or did some one else made it :P

and i liked so i was wanted to ask how you made it :D

Ah! ... Well I made'em.

As to how, I have to write a tutorial. Here goes a shorter version though:

For the background, an old crumpled paper texture and a dirt and rust texture are multiplied with a hard sepia effect. The soldier is a picture I downloaded from ..... I think the gallery here. Desaturated it and applied a cutout effect with 3 levels and some sharpening. Added brown, green and a dark red subtle lighting effect. Added the poetry using "Nafees Riqa" font, with a shadow and a slight glow. Added some random dark patches. Added the light streaks from the left with blurred overlaying rectangles with a light opacity ... and woala! we have a wallpaper .... after some small hue, brightness and contrast adjustments. :cheesy:

Sorry man I don't think the above will help you much if you don't have some knowledge of photoshop. But if you are curious about a certain part of the image I could explain it more. After reading my above explanation I don't think you would do that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom