What's new

Wake Up Call for Humanity l Let's Build Peace, Not War l Let's All Unite

Good points..

However, in the last 5000 years or so we've only had about 200 or 300 years of actual global peace.. :(

the innocents are mourned in every language known to men and women.
here's the current Dutch variety, a song that keeps me motivated to do this task and live a life in relative loneliness..

unless we have a common enemy (like aliens), sadly, we won't learn to live peacefully with each other.

Stef Bos is a great singer.. "De figuranten" (The Extras [in a movie]), keeps me in loneliness, and this next song below this paragraph, prevents me from getting so depressed that i give up the peace-promoting work that i do on this forum and other online sites..

unless we have a common enemy (like aliens), sadly, we won't learn to live peacefully with each other.
Many have said that, many who i think are much like me, don't mind being proven wrong after all..
Especially on that point.

Sparring (play-fighting, fighting as part of a training) is so much more civilized and fun than
fighting eachother into bitter ***horrible*** deaths, and then basing one's / a group's recruitment efforts on the misery and bravery of men women and children going through hell on Earth to a horrible death (into some kinda Heaven, Hell, or Limbo, or any other kind of known After-Life, or *not*, what i call soul-extinctions)....
For all involved, and for all of the timeline.

then there's this for an extra motivational boost, quoted here as part of motivating more to become peace-promotors in the local and regional and global arenas..

There's also this new-guy-in-the-arena, who has made this sequel to 'Niet van deze wereld'.. :)

i just thought of something...
translate this as a metaphor for non-lethal combat :
and see that it (probably!) can help *your cause*, *whatever that may be*....

and ehh.. Check This Out! :) also food for thought, *on many different subjects* :) :D
itsa systema gold-clump :)

And eh, Systema martial-arts has gone mainstream somewhere in the 1980s or so.. (i've got nearly all their vids, and the older ones are definately shot in 1980s 'square' standard TV 4:3(?) format..)

Here's the guy with the current state of the art (honorary-)pin (pin, as in : pin on his chest)

and the Systema (and the rest of this era's Martial-Arts) community exhibit excellent moral principles too, which it has always and is now again, translated to this era's battle arenas / areas)
from https-to-www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXgTXsJFxWw

Last edited by a moderator:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Subject: trying to introduce non-lethal combat in all aspects of the war on terror (war of terror, according to some)
To: VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

please make time available to read, understand, and adopt, this :
https://defence.pk/threads/wake-up-...not-war-l-lets-all-unite.463305/#post-8953413

[COPY OF ENTIRE PAGE AS IT WAS 2 MINUTES AGO, COPIED-AND-PASTED-INTO-the-above-email].

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN9FZ3ijwb1Gm_PBqh6bG4p25SZRbCgW0

War is human nature. War is God's way of weeding out the weak.

i'd say it's humanity's way of weeding out the weak, but war is a complicated beast, making all viewpoints about it have at least some validity (i think)...

"just another guy's views", on self-defense and family-defense (defense of your loved ones or the innocent, or etc or etc).

very good advice for all those interested in what martial arts (fighting sports) to practice, so you gradually get more confident in all situations, about *your* abilities in the many different types of situations you may find yourself in, from now until death [at old age] / [the way you envisioned dying] / etc / etc / etc.

naturally, added to my youtube playlist listed https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN9FZ3ijwb1Gm_PBqh6bG4p25SZRbCgW0

and eh, yes, i know kung-fu :) i am completely at ease with posting the first and for now the only lesson made/released-onto-youtube, of 'my personal kungfu family-style'.. (private style = keep it secret from everyone) (family-style = teach loved ones for as much kungfu skills as they need (at that point in their lives)), (public style = run a Dojo or large set of Dojos in which you teach to strangers).

and for comic relief during the reading and obsorption of this idealogical medical shot, we've got :

anyone abusing such munitions,
for instance, is gonna result in me hovering over ur online ego's dumb ***, in under a few hours (of local chores-to-do or sleeping or resting or socializing-time).. going to the otherside of the world in the real world may still take a full day (half a day of packing bags required), but expect 10 hours of delay per day at least from anyone serious about maintaining mental stability related during what some might describe as 'social media warfare' ( which is mostly warfare on the war-strikes- and/or battle-strikes- -planning-levels (levels of thinking), and/or etc etc etc)

this particular autotune 'mixed-song' i say is idealogical munitions that should never be used against muslims, and i will try to enforce this myself. Rv. over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
re-vitalizing (in case of sudden loss of life's-purpose in individuals (which is pretty much as nice as torturing someone is) the desire to defend and attack). falls under 'responsibility' from proverb 'with great power must come great responsibility', which i try to maintain in all dimensions at the same time. i've gotta wait for a friend to stop by to pick up some computer equipment i dont need anymore, and after that i'm gonna go for a medium-length walk outside, i'm thinking at the moment..

Peace is merely an imaginary situation where among many other things, war is absent. Everyone desires it but no one has actually tasted it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom