What's new

Wagah-like ceremonies on Bangla border, minus the aggression

:what: means Indians will keep on shooting human and dont touch cows?

bad idea since the ones who are selling these cows to Bangladeshis are also Indians and hindus too if they can sell cows and survive hunger then its better

As I said earlier, the day Muslims start going to streets and burning their Qurans, is the day Indians will start running around shooting cows. Until then, wont happen.

Also, you are going off on a different tangent, I am talking about BD illegally coming to India in my first post. And stop acting houlier than thou, I have seen Pakistanis in this very forum say some very nasty things about illegal Afghans, even though they at least belong to the same religion. For us and BDeshis, we neither have same nationality or same religion, but we tolerate them more than the hatred Pakistanis have for Afghan illegals.

As I said earlier, the day Muslims start going to streets and burning their Qurans, is the day Indians will start running around shooting cows. Until then, wont happen.

Also, you are going off on a different tangent, I am talking about BD illegally coming to India in my first post. And stop acting houlier than thou, I have seen Pakistanis in this very forum say some very nasty things about illegal Afghans, even though they at least belong to the same religion. For us and BDeshis, we neither have same nationality or same religion, but we tolerate them more than the hatred Pakistanis have for Afghan illegals.
t

what a wrong comparision

here is how cows are sacred

Nothing's sacred: the illegal trade in India's holy cows - Nature - Environment - The Independent

Well some low-lives do sell cows for a living. Does that make it OK?

Some people steal for money, should we make that legal too?Some women sell their bodies to make money in prostitution, should we make that legal too? Some men like to kill others for money, should we make murder legal too?

The answer to these is the same as the answer to the first part...

Some responsibilit falls on your own people and govt too.

To stop cow smuggling why dont you shoot and kill cows on border instead of human.

The cows who cross the border are innocent, because they don't know anything about human-made international borders. It's the smugglers who are intentionally violating international law, and it is they who deserve to be shot.

Most humans who intentionaly sneak across international borders with contraband know that they are breaking the law, and that they are fair game (pun intended) for a shot. Border guards or armed forces are given the mandate to shoot at infiltrators, and there is nothing wrong with that.

The cows who cross the border are innocent, because they don't know anything about human-made international borders. It's the smugglers who are intentionally violating international law, and it is they who deserve to be shot.

Most humans who intentionaly sneak across international borders with contraband know that they are breaking the law, and that they are fair game (pun intended) for a shot. Border guards or armed forces are given the mandate to shoot at infiltrators, and there is nothing wrong with that.

when are you legalising the cow trade?

And above all when BSF is in hands in gloves with smugglers for bribes then why cry foul ? just because sometimes they dont grease palms of BSF soldiers?

when are you legalising the cow trade?

And above all when BSF is in hands in gloves with smugglers for bribes then why cry foul ? just because sometimes they dont grease palms of BSF soldiers?

Legalising which cow trade? Smuggling is illegal by definition. Legalised meat trade exists already.

The rest of it is just your insinuations and off topic.

Back
Top Bottom