What's new

VSHORAD – India’s Next Big Air Defense Program

WHICH : VSHORAD SHOULD INDIA BUY??

• Total voters
well atlast if india didnt buy any SHORAD system like artillery system for their army ,then atlast we would be forced to develop our
own system like india is planning to develop it's own artillery system :coffee:
why we have 2 first evaluate the SHORADs, then wait 4 the results,then comes an allegation,followed by blacklisting,then gives DRDO the signal,then blame it for delays??? why dont we directly give them the order and a time line to complete the project??? i hope DRDO would have given us a cheaper option with technical capabilities at par with the rest

why we have 2 first evaluate the SHORADs, then wait 4 the results,then comes an allegation,followed by blacklisting,then gives DRDO the signal,then blame it for delays??? why dont we directly give them the order and a time line to complete the project??? i hope DRDO would have given us a cheaper option with technical capabilities at par with the rest

well this question should be asked to our ARMY ,Ministry of defence ??? as they know it better than me.

But yes before buying anything we have to evaluate & it takes time .Well DRDO can develop it but needs MOD backing & funding

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom