What's new

VPN Users Risk 20-Year Jail Sentences in the US Under New RESTRICT Act

Was going to jump into an explain the bill, but people explain it a lot already, not going to do it. And no, VPN is not banned, you can use VPN to do whatever you want as long as it was legal, like how it was before, present and most likely future.

The scraiest part of this bill is they are going to put a mandatory p0rn filter on all US ISP...man, that's why we need VPN, or bye-bye p0rn-hub

a lot of countries does that like South Korea, Russia,
Well, I think p0rn should be for the people and should not be banned, in fact, I think p0rn should have a spot in public library, I mean the more acceptable type not the fetish type.

And I don't see how this country (Australia) can legalise sex act and brothel but ban p0rn. That's does not really make sense to me.

It's just a bill which likely won't ever pass.
US public would kick out whatever party decides to introduce this bill for ratification.
by partisan bill means it easily can pass

Well, I think p0rn should be for the people and should not be banned, in fact, I think p0rn should have a spot in public library, I mean the more acceptable type not the fetish type.

And I don't see how this country (Australia) can legalise sex act and brothel but ban p0rn. That's does not really make sense to me.
a question , why some sort of **** is acceptable to you and some form is not acceptable ?

after all its people taste , why you need to discriminate on people taste , if its by consenting adults , isn't it against western democratic values to discriminate on people free choices?

a question , why some sort of **** is acceptable to you and some form is not acceptable ?

after all its people taste , why you need to discriminate on people taste , if its by consenting adults , isn't it against western democratic values to discriminate on people free choices?
First of all, I personally don't think any p0rn are unacceptable EXCEPT the one that's illegal (like the one involves kids) I don't watch g@y p0rn myself, I know people who watch that, I don't have anything against that.

I said I think they should have p0rn shown in public library for sex ed, and by that, I mean the artsy mainstream type like with 2 consenting adults going at it, not the fetishes one, like the one with foot, Asian, or preggo girl, as that's too specific for public viewing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom