What's new

voip or any other calling facility ?

Bilal587

Reaction score
Hello guys ! My father is in UAE and calling there is very expensive and we have waisted too much money talking on cellular network.

The problem is that he has no PC or internet and cant approach net cafe easily bcoz he lives far from city area, so i want u guys to help. I have internet in my home and i cant find any cheap voip service on intetnet below 18 cents per minute which is more than mobile service or equal to 15 or 14 rupees in pkr on cellular service.

So u guys know any better solution calling from internet to mobile in UAE ?

yaara its real suks man we NRPs have this major issue i think they can buy laptop with USB net and call you ppl from skype thats what i do

I know the better solution that is by buying yahoo jajah no but i dont think if he calls on that no is either cheap. its very bad that calling UAE is expensive they making profit from living Pakistanis there

Hello guys ! My father is in UAE and calling there is very expensive and we have waisted too much money talking on cellular network.

The problem is that he has no PC or internet and cant approach net cafe easily bcoz he lives far from city area, so i want u guys to help. I have internet in my home and i cant find any cheap voip service on intetnet below 18 cents per minute which is more than mobile service or equal to 15 or 14 rupees in pkr on cellular service.

Mate there are lot of forums for voip support and sales.. There you can find different companies and chat with them online.. I used to work in a Voip Support firm.. The problem with low rate route is that, there will be issues with routes and some time you can hear your own voice and also call will drop frequently!!

Brother, get a iPhone and send it to your father. Tell him to get internet plan in his phone. Skype regularly.

The best way is Skype as suggested by @WebMaster Your Father can buy Smartphone Iphone or Samsung Galaxy then have the Etisalat Sim with internet plan, he can approach an Etisalat Center there and have it all done, Mobile Shop keepers will configure the skype for him, You guys can easily Talk and See Each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two good options:

1- Get a refurbished laptop for around AED 1200 - 1600, check etisalat or du for a USB modem. Then get a webcam and mic if it's not built-in and install Skype. All done.

2- Get a smartphone like iPhone or Samsung or any android model that supports 3G/3.5G and install Skype. Get a dataplan from either Etisalat or du and start talking.

Back
Top Bottom