What's new

Featured Vlogger Eva Zu Beck attempt at Combat A/c simulator in PAF Base, Islamabad

Why are people forgetting that this lady is doing this piece on behalf of TRT? It was TRT that was given the privilege of sending one of their "free-lance" reporters, in this case Ms. Zu Beck, to cover a PAF base which hosts some of our female pilots.

The story here is not the JF-17s, F-16s etc., rather its about the progression and emancipation of women in the Pakistani society. As such it was best to have her go to this base and speak to a female F-7 pilot.

She has done a good job, keeping it casual, light-hearted but showing the positive side for Pakistan. For a more serious look, perhaps Wajahat Saeed Khan's shows would suffice.

Seems like WSK is at loggerheads with PA these days but would have been great if he could've done a few shows at the LOC to cover the recent ground situation, as very little has come out from PA unlike PAF and PN actions.

For a Pakistani, the word "'''''''" is derogatory and considered a racist comment. If you are a Pakistani you should never allow anybody to call you by that name, if you are Indian its like us calling you a dot head or bhindian .etc.
It is different in america in areas with larger Pakistani population nobody knows what that means here. Everybody says it without knowing its meaning non muslims and muslims.

bro I don't like the situation, but it's absolutely wrong for anyone to attack her or individuals in the PAF over it. We must limit criticism to the issue at hand, not slander or attack.

I am honestly surprised to see how the first thing that comes to the mind of Pakistani men when they come across women is sex. The way such crude sexist comments are normalized and laughed off is remarkable.

I honestly don't care. I've understood enough from our higher-ups to know that they're generally not interested in cultivating Pakistani talent, and the results show. Those without connections, fame, etc, had requested visits to said places, and with good intent, and were either ignored or told to get lost.

The only thing they all had in common was (1) they wanted to do real good and (2) they were Pakistani. All I can see now is a culture of reliance; reliance on foreigners for loans, reliance on foreigners to speak for us and to us, reliance on foreigners for entertainment/TV, reliance on foreigners for validation, etc, etc.

Worse, the consequence of this is that Pakistanis don't get to have a voice about Pakistan.

now you know how brit Pakistanis feel about this, inferiority from pak natives to their foreign master.

White woman given all the privileges while local tourist/women are given :tdown:.

So true and sad. Same situation in Bangladesh. Only place I've seen so far that this is not true is in Turkey.

Eva Zu beck may be an Indian spy, trying to learn flying fighter plane so she can go to India and teach them

Eva Zu beck may be an Indian spy, trying to learn flying fighter plane so she can go to India and teach them

She is in a mig-21 sim, and Indians badly need training in those sooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom