What's new

Visually Impaired Pakistan Female UN Representative UNCLOTHES India in Braille at UN! Must Watch!!!

I don't agree with her scripted statements (not her fault), but I do admire her dedication and hard work to reach to this level having such a major disability.

why ?.

indian criminality is documented world wide
Indian obsession with Pakistan was observed by Obama
India is the world biggest fake news...

these are all hard facts.

you are in la la land

Blind in Eye but Bright in Sight Pakistan Female UN Representative Exposes India in Braille! Must Watch!!!

A most eloquent and brutally truthful unclothing of RSS-Fascist-Hidutva-India at UN after IK speech at UNGA
She is smarter than most Pakistanis. Bless her and she fought her corner like a lioness

and FYI paksitanis are not allowed to buy land in azad kashmir . so there will be no demography changed.
Anyone who doesn't have a state subject certificate ( a documentary evidence of permanent residence in Kashmir and Pakistanis can't have this) isn't legally allowed to buy land in Azad Kashmir.
This is true! , I can bet my Kashmiri Friends from IOK would rather opt for Pakistan than India. He usually Explains to me how there are Several Internet Cutouts and Lockdowns. Abuses of Human rights are pretty common there , Pretty sure Pajeets would lose their sh**.

From reports Saima Saleem came through system, ranked 6th in CSS , gives a lot of faith that Pakistani system is not that much broken as we think and brilliant people, even if they are physically challenged, can walk up the ladder.
Everyone just needs to work double hard to get his/her right place.

She is smarter than most Pakistanis. Bless her and she fought her corner like a lioness
Indeed.
And very well articulated and total facts. All inda can do just fabricate more lies.

Blind in Eye but Bright in Sight Pakistan Female UN Representative Exposes India in Braille! Must Watch!!!

A most eloquent and brutally truthful unclothing of RSS-Fascist-Hidutva-India at UN after IK speech at UNGA

you said the india UN rep was stripped naked...

no nude pictures?

Back
Top Bottom