What's new

Virat Kohli is an Alien!

That explains the extra ordinary batting skills :yahoo:

Most Indians will hate me for saying this...........But IMO Kohli is way better than Tendulkar
kohli never played wasim,waqar, shoaib, mcgrath, pollock, murali,shane warne,brett lee, alan donald, vass and many more in the greatest era for bowlers.

Dravid was pure class. The very def of what correct technique looks like.

I really appreciate grit more than flair.

Not that he was not classy.

Most unfortunate and underrated batsman.in history of test cricket.

Cheers, Doc

I really appreciate grit more than flair.

Not that he was not classy.

Most unfortunate and underrated batsman.in history of test cricket.

Cheers, Doc
Yep, very few who really appreciate the game rate him very high, the thing is most cricket watchers are after flair n entertainment, that is why test cricket is dying. To me test cric is still the most beautiful form of the game, 5 days of endless gold.

i don't like the comparison.both players didn't score big in big games.tendulkar played well in 2011 world cup but dhoni finished the match.i still feel that tendulkar was much better than kohli because tendulkar scored runs on every type of pitch.kohli scores too many centuries at home.you have to check kohli record on england pitches.in 2015 world cup,kohli lost his wicket on a bouncer by mitchell johnson.that was the key moment.in 2016 t20 world cup,he was the captain against west indies in the semi final.overall i prefer tendulkar because he faced wasim akram and mcgrath.also in champions trophy against amir,kohli played horrible shots.he was under pressure and he gave his wicket so easily.because of kohli wicket,india lost.i believe kohli didn't score runs on big occasions.

I know ppl say oh you can't compare to tendulkar cause tendulkar faced the likes of wasim, waqar, curtley ambrose etc etc. But the reality is during tendulkar's time all those bowlers were comparatively new and weren't remembered as legends as they are right now. Similarly bowlers like anderson, starc, hazlewood, hasan ali etc arent considered legends yet but 10-20 yrs from now will be (just look at their bowling averages and strike rates etc).

However in the case of ball changes, smaller grounds and bigger bats yes kohli enjoys those advantages more than tendulkar ever did. So yeah the way he is going Kohli will probably break all of Sachin's records, but sachin was probably the better batsman given the conditions

And yes I know they may not be in the same league, but it's still interesting to point out that 3 pak bastmen already scored 3 consecutive ODI centuries in a row :P (Babar Azam against Windies, Saeed Anwar against Sri Lanka and Windies, and Zaheer Abbas against India)

If the cricketing condition has become so easy then why any other batsman is not performing even closer to kohli? He is the most committed cricketer of this era...any ground any condition, he keeps scoring runs. A true legend.

Gavaskar is the best we have ever produced.

Cheers, Doc

I rate Dravid higher than both the other two.

yes gavaskar was better , facing andy roberts , malcolm marshal , veinbern holder , joel garner , jeff thomson , dennis lily , without helmet and making so many centuries was miracle .

Back
Top Bottom