What's new

Viper Technology launches first core i3 desktop machine

ameer219

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Viper Technology launches first core i3 desktop machine

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

KARACHI (April 21 2010): Viper Technology, Pakistan leading IT infrastructure solution provider and leading local computer manufacturer, launched country's first core i3 desktop machine assembled locally. The event was attended by high level executives from various sectors including IT, banking, textile and media.

Event aimed to highlight Viper Technology's achievements in the last 15 years, as a local IT firm competing at par with international standards. Speaking at the occasion, COO Viper Technology, Faisal Sheikh said: 'Viper Technology was created with an idea to consolidate its product line with a brand based approach and to provide the best IT products across enterprise and consumer segments.'

Highlighting the firm's milestones, he further added: 'Viper Technology has the strongest presence in the Pakistani market offering solutions that are at par with international standards while being cost-effective to the consumers'. Speaking on Viper Technology's penetration in the corporate segment Faisal said.

'We are utilising the finest IT professionals, present in Pakistan, to provide our customers with the best solutions and services. We believe we have been playing a major role to help shape our industry for the last 15 years; with more than 200 IT professionals giving their impeccable service at a nation-wide level. Viper's tag-line 'It's a promise' resonates our commitment to gain and retain our clients' trust'.-PR

Copyright Business Recorder, 2010

Our IT Sector is Booming!:pakistan:

good development..my laptop also runs on i3 processor.
Can anyone please provide me any links that will give me a description of what products this company has to offer??

How is the presence of AMD in Pakistan?? I always wanted to ask this question !!

Is it about Pakistan's First i3 procy "Branded" PC ?Isn't assembled computers El Cheapo?

^ Last i heard you guys were the ones holding the market in everything cheap

worlds cheapest car

cheapest computer

cheapest comments

^ Last i heard ................

I think you misunderstood My Comment.I was wondering Why this is a big news By the Way!:what: Last I bought a PC ,I purchased parts from the distributor to assemble it myself.that's why.No Offense Intended.Here ,in India Assembled PC's(aka wipro ,dell et al) costs High and an Average Person will anytime go for Assembled PC's.Same Configuration or A little More Updated H/W Choice available in this way.Look at below site.Peripherals are what is sold more:
http://www.theitwares.com/
So, Don't Get Offended.
Thanks.

I think you misunderstood My Comment.I was wondering Why this is a big news By the Way!:what: Last I bought a PC ,I purchased parts from the distributor to assemble it myself.that's why.No Offense Intended.Here ,in India Assembled PC's(aka wipro ,dell et al) costs High and an Average Person will anytime go for Assembled PC's.Same Configuration or A little More Updated H/W Choice available in this way.Look at below site.Peripherals are what is sold more:
TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce
So, Don't Get Offended.
Thanks.

same thing happens here, cheaper to build your own PC by ordering parts or buying from market.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom