What's new

Viper driver in PLAN!

can any1 plz tell me wats the motive behind this...i mean is PAF interested in J11 or Shukoi...or they want to understand this bird:undecided:

mabe in future but for now its basically to understand the tactical advantage of enemy ant to keep a strong bond of friendship and cooperation ....

:china::pakistan:

There is no denying to the fact we don't like u. but as far respect is concerned i am really sorry if i offended u. I think from Pakistan side you and Mr Tami khan are the best and brightest that the forum has to offer. I don't mean derail this thread but what is point of such a thread. When most from across the border dismiss Russian stuff as piece of junk.

If you do not us then do not visit our forum although this is a hard thing to do for people like you.:blah:

There is no denying to the fact we don't like u. but as far respect is concerned i am really sorry if i offended u. I think from Pakistan side you and Mr Tami khan are the best and brightest that the forum has to offer. I don't mean derail this thread but what is point of such a thread. When most from across the border dismiss Russian stuff as piece of junk.

Hi,

It is not a matter of not liking you---it is a matter of keeping some sanity on a forum full of young bucks oozing testosterone.

Let me ask you this---you know that the russian stuff works---I know it works---and I can understand your frustration---but you cannot take it out the way you are doing it.

What the paf is doing is what every other air force does with its allies---where do you draw the line then----the brits are poorer than the americans when it comes to toys---so a brit pilot on deputation is doing what---.

How about when india was poorer---didn't you have indian pilots on deputation to russia and flying their stuff---.:cheers:

^^MuradK has denied this report of PAF pilot flying the chinese SU-30MK.

A bit off-topic, but still related.........

Hey, anybody here remember that both Indian and Pakistani fighter pilots used to be called to Iraq to train their pilots during the Iran-Iraq war?

Those guys who went there got amazing salaries, an IAF pilot who 'went to Iraq' came back rich with lots of money, a Europe trip and fancy electronics.... My dad was posted there (Mig-21 pilot) but the whole arrangement fell through when we were packing our bags....:cry:

Do any Pakistani members have any recollection of this?

Back
Top Bottom