What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

Bcoz police is making plan for search of wepaons for only those areas where MQM has support, police dont have any plan for lyari, sohrab goth, banaras, quaidabad!!

Do u know talbans gets major funding from sohrab goth, and gangs of lyari are very powerfull, they have encroached land of karachi worth $$!!
And if u search on google, then u will have thousands of reliable sources abt sohrab goth and lyari, but u will not have a single source abt MQM hold areas, like nine zero!! do u know some people threw hand gernade on police when police were trying to enter on that area!! But police is doing nothing for that areas and trying to start operation in peacefull areas of karachi!

Thats why we people are worried!!

And how does that make any difference the police is searching indifferently if MQM area residents have unlicenced guns they should be seized and taken away just as much as people from other areas. They can have an operation later in those areas too.

if MQM area residents have unlicenced guns they should be seized

MQM is agree on this point, they only say that every tax payer has right to have licensed weapons!

So then they shouldn't be wary of an operation let the police do it and satisfy themselves this way they will get a clean chit why are they so worried.

forget it blane it is pointless arguing with hasnain!!!

and the whole forum has the same view of u. please stop doing ur bidding for MQM u saw the reaction u got so stop spreading fire we are all pakistani lets just be proud of that

Oye no pointing at each other he has the complete right to defend MQM it is as much as his choice as he wants it to be and I respect that completely hence please lets not argue, and continue the discussion Hasnain

yes its fine but the open lies are not and the racist trolling isnt either he absolutely has the right to suppourt anyone

IMHO the situation in Karachi will get worse in the coming days and weeks.

yes its fine but the open lies are not and the racist trolling isnt either he absolutely has the right to suppourt anyone

Please ask for links and evertime you argue provide them I have read alot of yours Zob's and Hasnain2009's arguements but their is always a lack of supporting documents.

I can provide all sources what i have said, u can bring anything from last pages,
But they will not bring a sinle link if i ask, ok i m asking for single link;

Lines Area

Someone has said million times that lines area is the worst area of karachi and MQM is doing terrorism in that area, so plz provide me a link!(Genuine)

I u were not able to provide me a link then people will decide who is liar!!

isnt swat enough to spark etnic violence between punjabis and pashtuns? add insult to injury now mqm is also resorting to kill pashtuns in karachi under the pretext of talibanisation. i feel pretty sorry for my country :hitwall::tdown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom