What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

You dont have details of operation, police killed land mafia, and they were all pashtuns, and currently there is no fight b/w MQM and ANP, and both are holding talks!!

What a silly question, i think u dont know what is going swat, NWFP etc??
THey are exporting terrorsim to karachi!! ANP 7 times in a week hold protest in NWFP against MQM!! Which makes extremist elements to come karachi!!

Liar Liar

96f17515fa847d6620db3fe6ecfcc6fa.jpg

953a21122595d67cbd327eccb25b0456.jpg

b4e1c3ed922b3577a9ce8b524ea994a1.jpg

6b9ddfa2ceeeb98a06ad559709cd7dd2.jpg

Tell me who are they, you always lie, you are a liar!!
And i dont talk to the liars!! I will not respond to your post again!!

Bcoz they dont go punjab, they always come karachi,
tell me why 63 thousand migrate to karachi every month?? If MQM is so bad and ANP is good then why they dont go peshawar, swat etc??

ans I will not answer u again!! U r brainwashed!!

i will answer all of your points

1are u joking me there has been rioting read the articles there is no mention of ANP land mafia because it doesnt exist so stop putting forward ur MQM version of events
2when i sed unrest i meant ethnic unrest which is most evident in karachi between MQM and Pashtoons which shows whos responsible if it isnt happening anywhere else
3ANP exporting terrorism :crazy:wat a load of racist load of bullsh*t they are not exporting terrorism there is no protests in NWFP about MQM how can u lie so much without proof ur basically saying that all pashtoons coming in are terrorists. karachi is a part of pakistan and so every pakistani has the right to work or live there
4coming onto the pictures no 1 they have been taken completely out of context and two ANP does not have a militia a few men holding gungs doesnt make it a militia now every1 knows MQM has a well organised militia ive seen it on aljazeera so u cant say its a biased source.
5you wanna no why people go to karachi because since pakistans independence NWFP has always recieved among the lowest funds look it up so thats why, also alot are manual labour workers not well educated people that go there also like i sed its a city in pakistan and so every pakistani has the right to go there and how childish of u obvoiusly they go to punjab
6and lastly before u post again let me remind u that im not buying ur lies and propaganda look at this thread all of us know the ways of MQM we are all united Pakistanis not pathan or punjabi but Pakistani and frankly this salesman crap you have going on is getting on every1s nerve so if ur gonna post try not to sound so mentally retarded i mean how many times did u say liar u sound so immature

Last edited:
largely Afghans and Uzbeks and people from tribal agencies with strong links with drug traders

IMO this could also be a response to Army action in Buner and Dir. I have two brothers and scores of other relations living in Karachi. I was given to understand that the situation started with Pathans firing on Biharis in North Karachi. Land Mafia may have been involved but I am convinced some Taliban and JI hand in it as well. Regret to say that MQM supporters are no angels either.

no its zero sum game for all political parties

i agree it may be answer to operation in NWFP

TTP has drug mafia money behind it

The Taliban have linkages to a lot of criminal elements, especially in Karachi, where they are reportedly funding Taliban activities through bank robberies, kidnapping for ransom, drugs etc.

That this violence erupted on the heels of the operation in Dir and Buner seems too big of a coincidence.

IMO this could also be a response to Army action in Buner and Dir. I have two brothers and scores of other relations living in Karachi. I was given to understand that the situation started with Pathans firing on Biharis in North Karachi. Land Mafia may have been involved but I am convinced some Taliban and JI hand in it as well. Regret to say that MQM supporters are no angels either.

Out of 30 people killed so far only 3 activists of MQM have been dead while all other 27 are ordinary Pathans. That is what MQM was planning for long when they started propagating false opinion.

look at the troubles areas all are localities where non-urdu speaking people are residing mostly Pathans from NWFP. They are being targted by MQM .

MQM has made Karachi hostage and now they want to controle everything. It is a pitty that MQM people do not want to work or labour but still want to have big booty at gun point and through extortion.

It is now time that real native people of Sindh should realise their provincial capital has been sntached by outsiders be it MQM or people from NWFP of Punjab.

every pakistan has a right on karachi and every pakistani has a right on any other part of pakistan. karachi have been using electricty which is produced in NWFP. Karachi have also been using gas which comes out of wells in balochistan. one cant say that baloch, pashtun or punjabi brothers are not allowed in karachi. even Altaf hussain says that karachi belongs to every pakistani.
it will be naive to say that MQM doesnt create violance. who so ever challenges their hold on karachi, they start fightin him. in 1990s it was PPP and now its ANP (coz of increasin number of pashtuns). but at the same time some of the afghans who have migrated to karachi are creatin problems as well. now when someone says something to these afghan pashtuns, our pakistani pashtuns also get involved coz of their pakhtowali tradition (all pashtuns are brothers). therefore the problem only gets bigger.
we should learn to live with each other. there is war goin on in fata. where else are our pashtun brothers supposed to go?? we made this country for all the muslims and not for mahajir, kashmiris, baloch, patha, sindhis or punjabis.

every pakistan has a right on karachi and every pakistani has a right on any other part of pakistan. karachi have been using electricty which is produced in NWFP. Karachi have also been using gas which comes out of wells in balochistan. one cant say that baloch, pashtun or punjabi brothers are not allowed in karachi. even Altaf hussain says that karachi belongs to every pakistani.
it will be naive to say that MQM doesnt create violance. who so ever challenges their hold on karachi, they start fightin him. in 1990s it was PPP and now its ANP (coz of increasin number of pashtuns). but at the same time some of the afghans who have migrated to karachi are creatin problems as well. now when someone says something to these afghan pashtuns, our pakistani pashtuns also get involved coz of their pakhtowali tradition (all pashtuns are brothers). therefore the problem only gets bigger.
we should learn to live with each other. there is war goin on in fata. where else are our pashtun brothers supposed to go?? we made this country for all the muslims and not for mahajir, kashmiris, baloch, patha, sindhis or punjabis.
i agree completely but im telling you if the afghan are creating problems no pashtun suppourt them because there are some afghans causing problems in peshawar and the pashtoons all even the afghan ones hate them there are bad people everywhere and id like to thank u for ur views we need to keep our unity its pakistan for all pakistanis and plus these trouble makers bringing shame to our traditions and culture. its obvoius the MQM has always been causing divisions which is not in our interests
Long live a unified Pakistan :pakistan:

Thursday, 30 Apr, 2009

ISLAMABAD: The Minister of State for Ports and Shipping, Nabeel Gabol, has said that Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah and Home Minister Zulfiqar Ali Mirza have issued ‘shoot at sight’ orders to security forces in Karachi. Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has ordered an inquiry into the new wave of violence in the city.

Talking to Dawn here on Wednesday, Mr Gabol said: ‘Rangers and other security forces have been ordered to shoot miscreants carrying out indiscriminate firing, killing innocent people and burning public and private property.’

He said: ‘We know who these people are and what is their agenda.’ Mr Gabol denied that the fighting was between workers of three main political parties — Pakistan People’s Party, Muttahida Qaumi Movement and Awami National Party.

‘We have information that they are the men of a foreign agency who are killing innocent people in collaboration with a religious party,’ the minister said, adding that 10 to 15 armed men in different areas of the city had been tasked to spread terror.

‘They are the enemy of Pakistan and creating unrest in Karachi, but I am hopeful that security forces will overcome the situation by tomorrow.’

Mr Gabol said that people involved in shooting and burning vehicles were not political workers but terrorists who had been planning attacks in Karachi over the past three months to sabotage harmony between the PPP, MQM and ANP.

ALTAF’S APPEAL

MQM chief Altaf Hussain warned the government in a TV interview that criminals and people of land and drug mafia had been planning to sabotage peace in Karachi.

He appealed to leaders and workers of the MQM, PPP and ANP to remain peaceful and reactivate their joint peace committees to help restore peace in the city.

The MQM chief urged the provincial government to convene an emergency meeting of leaders of main political parties to evolve a joint strategy to cope with the situation.

Mr Altaf alleged that the Taliban were supporting drug and land mafia in Karachi and providing them arms and money.

He also condemned the killing of activists of his party and others in the violence. In a statement issued from London, Mr Hussain offered condolence to the aggrieved families and prayed to Almighty Allah to rest their souls in peace. He also regretted the killing of police and rangers’ personnel.

DAWN.COM | Metropolitan | ?Shoot at sight? orders issued in Karachi

Hasnain,

Stop the name calling and abusive language. No one here has attacked you personally, though people have criticized the MQM. Please reciprocate and direct your arguments at the actions of the parties involved or allegedly involved instead of attacking members over their opinions.

Out of 30 people killed so far only 3 activists of MQM have been dead while all other 27 are ordinary Pathans. That is what MQM was planning for long when they started propagating false opinion.

3 out of 30 doesnt means that remaining were all pashtuns, some local peoples are also killed, and the du u know why pashtuns was killed?? Bcoz they killed 2 MQM men, then rangers and police started operation against them, they kill terrorists and land mafia, all of them were pashtuns, i m not saying all pashtuns are terrorists, but the people who were killed in police operation, were pashtuns that hill area is all ANP area!!

only 3 activists of MQM have been dead

How more u want to kill!! I know u want to see all karachiiites dead!!

look at the troubles areas all are localities where non-urdu speaking people are residing mostly Pathans from NWFP. They are being targted by MQM .

Bcoz they are landmafia, and fighting against police, i think u didnt heard any thing abt police operation!!

MQM has made Karachi hostage and now they want to controle everything

So why they have such a huge support from karachi, even opposition dont argue on this!!

It is a pitty that MQM people do not want to work or labour but still want to have big booty at gun point and through extortion.
I think u didnt heard any thing abt mustafa kamal, if some one is better then him then tell me!!

@Hasnain
how can u say that ppl killed in police operation were pashtun. so far i havent heard any news which says that police have killed anyone. therefore pashtuns became a target of this violance and not police operation.

Bcoz u dont live in karachi, do you anything abt hills of North Nazimabad, zarina colony??

04072a333d8746c9a7666d0ed010579c.gif

No MQM supporter live there!! ANP people lives there!!
And people were fighting with police from the houses!!

Back
Top Bottom