What's new

Vinna Malik was correct

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
She said in her interview few months back, refering statement made by M Asif, Pakistan will not win any series in 2010. Whole management under agreement with Satta baz.

Veena Malik > Paul the Octopus.

Ahmadinejad and Zaid Hamid will accuse Pakistan cricket fans of using the Veena Malik to spread "western propaganda and superstition," and lamented western decadence.

bigg_boss_4_seema_parihar.jpg

Veena Malik > Paul the Octopus.

Ahmadinejad and Zaid Hamid will accuse Pakistan cricket fans of using the Veena Malik to spread "western propaganda and superstition," and lamented western decadence.

lol no they won't cause no one knows who she is, I don't even know why this is significant is she one of those India fortune tellers, actresses or politician? Anyone care to explain?

Thats why i didnt even watch a single match of this recent series between Pakistan and South Africa. What do you expect from a team of a country which is governed by a man like zardari...........?

Veena Malik seems to be another Headline hungry person..
BTW her antics in Big-boss are really interesting..

Vinna Malik is quite a fattie desi ghee ki roti khati hogi need to cut down on fat its getting to her head

Veena Malik seems to be another Headline hungry person..
BTW her antics in Big-boss are really interesting..

Indian actresses use those antics everyday even in normal life.

So cut the crap the show is supposed to be scripted that way.

I heard she was very poor, her father was a taxi driver and she use to call him Driver instead of father, she is a selfish and self centered bit*h

Ladkiyon ke baare mein kahi-suni nahi felate, agar apne ghar ki ladki ho to kya tum bardaasht kar lo ge?

Veena was born to Aslam Malik, a Pakistan Army soldier.

:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom