What's new

Vijender Singh VS Dean Gillean (Pro Boxing)

Vijender is a bum. He's almost 30 and is only just starting his career.

Any of the MW champs will kill Vijender.

Vijender is a bum. He's almost 30 and is only just starting his career.

Any of the MW champs will kill Vijender.

hhaha. Just starting his "professional career" . He has won more Olympics medals than a some pakistani or pakistan origin boxer will ever will .

pakistan origin boxer

Go out there and say "Vijender". See the befuddled response. Then say "Amir Khan" and see the response. Good, bad or terrible but you will get a response.

By comparison V-J is a nobody. The only South Asian to have made a name in boxing big time is of Pakistani origin. Amir Khan.

Not to worry. In India you can always wait for Bollywood to do a flick to showcase a make believe Indian boxer.

I think he is a good fighter but like many have said, age is not on his side. He is already 30 and only starting his pro career, most fighter start around 20-22. Never the less I think his amateur experience can help him against the lower level competition like the guy he just fought but against guys like GGG, Cotto, and Alvarez who have been pro for quite some time now he will be in very deep waters. I wish him good luck either way, seems like a nice chap and will bring more attention to boxing in the sub continent,

Back
Top Bottom