What's new

Viets getting ready for freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Vietnam is so poor of Russia.

That's what I am scared of happening in Vietnam. Getting too cozy with the US cannot end up any differently.

Some Vietnamese tend to forget that their country is a dreaded-hated Communist hell-hole for the West. They might be ripe for being saved.
I don't care what government is in charge of Vietnam as long as they are on the verge of famine and plague they cease to be a threat. Our ally Cambodia can bully them to avenge Viet theft of Kampuchea lands. Viet greed to fight China put them on the road to American-sponsored color revolution. They deserve a bloody civil war so richly.

Will the color revolution be happen in Viet? We will see. maybe Vinetnam like this for USA life style.

Two leader could sat down and discussed. We don't care what such kids are crying there or here..

anhreuters_zdip.jpg

I think the current gov is not stupid enough.
Stable Vietnam is good for the region.

Vietnam is spending on their new budget from 2016-2020 to procure secondary weapons and new missiles in a whole pack worth 3 billion US at least in order to maintain protecting their waters againist China.

This is why China hates Vietnam so much

Vietnam sucks so bad of communism

Stupid Vietnam hates China and USA

HOW MANY POSTS DO I NEED TO POST UNTIL I CAN POST A THREAD. PLEASE HELP SO MUCH THANK YOU!

I think the current gov is not stupid enough.
Stable Vietnam is good for the region.

Vietnam PM is visited Malaysia now, we could strengthern our good diplomacy relation.

20150807-thu-tuong-nguyen-tan-dung-bat-dau-chuyen-tham-chinh-thuc-malaysia-4.jpg

ttxvn_thu_tuong_Nguyen_Tan_Dung___Malaysia_0708.jpg

Listened to the song, wasted 3 minutes of my life (can't stomach after the first 3 mins so I skipped it). Funny though, those anti-communism guys talk about how they strive for freedom and wellfare of people, yet they don't even consider communists and communism sympathies human. I don't know how well they can do if they take control of the nation, but there is a certain bloodbath awaiting right around the corner.

BTW what is the movement? Never heard any news about it.

Haha Vietnam is about to go down in flames.
Haha, in your dream. Those anti communism $cums pick the wrong time to try anything funny, right when we are boosting the military capability. What do they have to counter that? Keyboards, mouses and their lousy mouths :D

Haha, in your dream. Those anti communism $cums pick the wrong time to try anything funny, right when we are boosting the military capability. What do they have to counter that? Keyboards, mouses and their lousy mouths :D
I think you are the only one pro-VCP here,most viet members want to see VCP gone,especially the diasporas.

Vietnam is spending on their new budget from 2016-2020 to procure secondary weapons and new missiles in a whole pack worth 3 billion US at least in order to maintain protecting their waters againist China.

Interesting info man; do you have any sources or links to that information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom