What's new

Vietnamese immigrants face deportation from Germany

the poor East Germans was annexed by the West in modern day Anschluss, I read many was wish for return to pre re unification, ostglie or something like that

lol, reported for what? did I say anything that's lies, you a non German live there should know it's true

yeah, left after leading FDP to humiliation, what a funny race made up nice excuses
I'm well aware of when the reunification happened....and the economic disparity...still, are most Vietnamese from the eastern half?

Had you served as soldier here?

There are many waves of Vietnamese coming to Germany. Most came here after 1980s when many as refugees sought shelter in Western countries such as West Germany and France. Another wave came after the collapse of the Soviet Union and Eastern communism bloc.
My father and myself. Was born in Nurnburg (Furth actually....but only locals would know the difference) Ps....Viet answered my question

I'm well aware of when the reunification happened....and the economic disparity...still, are most Vietnamese from the eastern half?
I am not sure. In the past, most North Vietnamese settled down in East Germany, while Southerners like me in the western part of Germany. I guess we are 50:50 North and South.

Today it is no longer the case. More and more North Vietnamese move to western Germany as doing business and finding jobs are easier here.
My father and myself. Was born in Nurnburg (Furth actually....but only locals would know the difference) Ps....Viet answered my question
I visited Nürnberg recently. Nice place. Do you speak German? (sprichst du deutsch?)

the poor East Germans was annexed by the West in modern day Anschluss, I read many was wish for return to pre re unification, ostglie or something like that
a number of old people from East Germany is still sad because communism no longer exists. Let them.

Last edited:

My father and myself. Was born in Nurnburg (Furth actually....but only locals would know the difference)
I am not sure. In the past, most North Vietnamese settled down in East Germany, while Southerners like me in the western part of Germany. I guess we are 50:50 North and South.

Today it is no longer the case. More and more North Vietnamese move to western Germany as doing business and finding jobs are easier here.

I visited Nürnberg recently. Nice place. Do you speak German? (sprichst du deutsch?)
Lol....my Deutsch has been badly degraded over the years. The only ones who spoke it well were mom and my youngest sister. As a matter of fact I remember it as "Sprechen". (du was still You.) I lived in Trier, Schweinfurt, Schwabach etc. Where have you been? Schweinfurt still has all the SKF werks there...all the offices had "SKF" in the windows....

a number of old people from East Germany is still sad because communism no longer exists. Let them.
many of your kind was deported from the East after re unification, I don't why they didn't just make you all leave

anyways I read there is still discrimination against the Ossie people, they are like second class citizen, don't lie

many of your kind was deported from the East after re unification, I don't why they didn't just make you all leave.
mods should limit the number of posts that you can issue everyday as most of them are utter bs.

again, mass deportation occured long ago and stopped since perhaps 10 years. Germany granted general amnesty and provided permanent residency status for all illegal non-paper Viet people. The conditions were simple: the Viet aliens should have a house and regular income. Nice, isn´t ?
anyways I read there is still discrimination against the Ossie people, they are like second class citizen, don't lie
discrimination exists everywhere: against the ossies, the blacks, the gays, the poor...and yes of course why not against a moron like you.

Lol....my Deutsch has been badly degraded over the years. The only ones who spoke it well were mom and my youngest sister. As a matter of fact I remember it as "Sprechen". (du was still You.) I lived in Trier, Schweinfurt, Schwabach etc. Where have you been? Schweinfurt still has all the SKF werks there...all the offices had "SKF" in the windows....
german is a difficult language. if you don´t pratice regularly, the language goes lost gradually.
I have been already all of Germany, virtually speaking. Well, it is relatively a small country, unlike the US :-).

yeah in the WWII, Schweinfurt hosted a famous aircraft industry, thus a perfect target for US bombers :(
Schweinfurt–Regensburg mission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

752px-B-17F_formation_over_Schweinfurt%2C_Germany%2C_August_17%2C_1943.jpg

I was in Germany, I can assure you that Vietnamese are doing well there.

I was in Germany, I can assure you that Vietnamese are doing well there.
thanks mate. just want to tell you that Chinese foods in London taste much better but unfortunately are more expensive than here in Germany. So be advised, at next time if you come to Germany, pls eat more.

The more you eat, the more money you can save. :-)

sorry there my Annam friend, I did not mean to infer that you didn't know but my wording was not good I meant to said it was unfortunate they got taken over as in poor them
mods should limit the number of posts that you can issue everyday as most of them are utter bs.

again, mass deportation occured long ago and stopped since perhaps 10 years. Germany granted general amnesty and provided permanent residency status for all illegal non-paper Viet people. The conditions were simple: the Viet aliens should have a house and regular income. Nice, isn´t ?

discrimination exists everywhere: against the ossies, the blacks, the gays, the poor...and yes of course why not against a moron like you.
no it's not nice, why should your race got preferential treatment over native German, when the East fell it was the contract worker got deported but some was stayed back like shameless non human people, Germany is for German not you yellow skin people ok, it's not their responsibility to take in your inferior race, you should all got deported, doesn't most German rent so I don't know why they will give you house unless it's temporary transit housing or something like that

the other discrimination is perfectly understandable buddy but not German against German ok, I will love to see your foreigner race got discriminated by them, hopefully they could change their mentality in the future and saw some pogrom against all non German, did anyone ever called you fidschi lol

I am actually very consistent human being believe in Europe be kept as pure and anti immigration, unfortunately globalist pigs destroyed Europe bring in immigrant, look idiot Sweden, hopefully BNP, Golden Dawn, Le Pen etc could enjoy more popularity and actually become more whites ethnocentric booted out all these non whites from Europe :cheers:

sorry there my Annam friend, I did not mean to infer that you didn't know but my wording was not good I meant to said it was unfortunate they got taken over as in poor them
You should see a doctor soon as your brains seem to be seriously damaged (by bad foods?). As VN economy improves and begins to offer investment alternative, I am thinking to put some money there. Southern Saigon looks promissing.

It´s not a secret when I tell you that You can increase your living standard by earning money in Germany, and spending it in VN.

11548782635_ca1b77354b_b.jpg

Actually ball bearings (SKF still makes them)
yes, you are right. And until today Schweinfurt (and SKF factory) is the heart of Germany´s bearing industry. In the WWII without products from Schweinfurt, no German aircraft would have flown.

Can you get good Banh Bao in Germany? Can't in El Paso. I got addicted to them in California (used to live near Westminster...also called "little Saigon")

Can you get good Banh Bao in Germany? Can't in El Paso. I got addicted to them in California (used to live near Westminster...also called "little Saigon")
not really as good as in California. You can get some good Banh Bao in Offenbach am Main. I know there of 3 Vietnamese supermarkets that offer home made Banh Bao. Check out for "Asia supermaket" sign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom