What's new

Vietnamese claims he was tricked into cleanup work after Fukushima disaster

I have no problems with Viets and Chinese in their own countries.

Please stop coming to the west. Thank you.
"A look at data from recent decades illuminates this homeward trend: From the time China first sent students to foreign countries at the beginning of the reform and opening up policy in 1978 up until 2003, 700,200 Chinese studied abroad, but only 172,800 of them returned. But that number has risen significantly in the past decade. In 2012 alone, 159,600 overseas students returned, and four years later, this number grew to 432,500, according to government data. Of course, the numbers abroad are also greater, but these days, between 70 to 80 percent of students and graduates come back to China; the ratio of departees to returnees has now nearly flattened to one-to-one (1.28 to 1, to be precise)."

See the significant change in merely a couple of decades, in another decade other countries will start to experience brain drain to China.

Please move back to continental europe, and give back the land to the native indian, and please return all the money that white peoples robbed from asia, africa and native American for hundreds of years of colonialism

And please ask your people not to come to Vietnam and China as well. We are fed up with Western beggars, thief and robbers in our cities.

And now it is your government begging us to come, because they know that Vietnamese and Chinese are capable people. I have been asked to prepare document to immigrate to Canada as "professional" for so many times.

To seek better opportunities in other countries.

3rd world countries are 3rd world because their citizens would rather run away from their problems instead of fixing them.
I really don't think China is a third world country anymore. If anything, their infrastructure makes us look like a third world country. Even Vietnamese infrastructure is catching up to the United States ... pretty ironic if you ask me :enjoy::tup:

And please ask your people not to come to Vietnam and China as well. We are fed up with Western beggars, thief and robbers in our cities.

And now it is your government begging us to come, because they know that Vietnamese and Chinese are capable people. I have been asked to prepare document to immigrate to Canada as "professional" for so many times.
Tell the White "sexpats" to stop coming to any Asian countries ... they are only there for the women.

I really don't think China is a third world country anymore. If anything, their infrastructure makes us look like a third world country. Even Vietnamese infrastructure is catching up to the United States ... pretty ironic if you ask me :enjoy::tup:

Tell the White "sexpats" to stop coming to any Asian countries ... they are only there for the women.
Not just the white male, the white female came to asia for sex leasure, it is prety known in bali that australian, european women are looking for sex with the local boys, they are the same mental attitude

Back
Top Bottom