What's new

Vietnam setting up field hospitals for possible coronavirus influx

I think the results speak for themselves. China has been badly hurt by this coronavirus debacle, the economic loss, the social chaos, discontinuation of flights, worsening global image. If it was a bioweapon, this was perfectly executed. Nothing preposterous about it given the hysteria in Washington about China's rise, the designation of China as Enemy No. 1 which Pompeo clearly stated just days after the beginning of the Coronavirus quarantine.

This conflict with China is way more than trade war. The trade war was just a sideshow. The real war is geopolitical and technological.

Nobody in the US was in a panic over H1N1. We didn't even wear masks.
The only reason there is social chaos is because the Chinese people are in the dark.

They aren't in a panic because everybody is watching CNN.

Nobody in the US was in a panic over H1N1. We didn't even wear masks.
The only reason there is social chaos is because the Chinese people are in the dark.

They aren't in a panic because everybody is watching CNN.

The reason why people are in a panic over the Coronavirus is because there is no proven vaccine or procedure over this virus. I think once we have that, the panic will subside.

The reason why people are in a panic over the Coronavirus is because there is no proven vaccine or procedure over this virus. I think once we have that, the panic will subside.

H1N1 hit the US in February 2009. There wasn't a vaccine until months later.

H1N1 hit the US in February 2009. There wasn't a vaccine until months later.
Cnese r in panic cos they have too many ppl ( 1,4 bil Cnese) while too little doctor ( corona whistelblower doctor just died).
Too many sick Wuhan Cnese still dont get any proper treament till now plus mask price is at least tripple now and not enough for all Cnese in quarrantine cities.

thats make them not only panic but also very angry cos they cant even buy cheap masks to save themselves ( med mask price in VN is 0,2 cent while I hear that in CN is from 3-7 usd per med mask)

Per Vietnam customs, 5 million medical as well as multiple layers masks were shipped to China in the last 6 days. Another 1.5 million masks are waiting at the border for clearing.

a tinny water drop in a big ocean

Japan donated virus testing equipment worth $127,000 to Vietnam.

Good initiative by Japan

We are the first line and last line of defense against the virus in Assan.

vienvesinhdichtetwvirus2888663-5661-5229-1581135119_r_460x0.jpg

A staff of the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Hanoi monitors the 2019 novel coronavirus (nCoV) after it was successfully cultured and isolated in the lab, February 7, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Nguyen Chi.

That thing below looks like a CRT display.

How old is that TEM?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom