What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

the article does not reveal details, it can be the stuffs as yoru and others say: molniya corvette and AK ship guns.
I guess once the drafted "military cooperation pact" with russia is signed, we get technology transfer for AK and other toys. the russians are a bit hesitant because they don´t want to anger the chinese too much.

on the other side, russia is keen to keep the balance of powers in the region. she has no interest if china dominates the region, least the south china sea. helping vietnam to counter china is part of the game. if china controls the important sea lanes, the sky, what would happen to the russia pacific fleet? the strategic bombers? their fate would be sealed.

Russia’s Game in Southeast Asia | The Jamestown Foundation

yes, once our demand is satisfied, it is planned to export Galil assualt rifles to other friendly countries.

I did hear once from a source that Vietnam would like to build under license those 2 naval guns AK-176 and Ak-630, so it could be that.

soldiers in wartime clothing during the victory parade, 40 years ending the vietnam war.
Parade-in-Ho-Chi-Minh-Stadt.jpg

During my duration of ban ( 2 weeks after other 3 weeks ), I read the news from other forum,
They estimated that there'll come Coast Guard ships with displacement from 3,500-4,000 ton for VCG this year.
It could be based on ASW platform.

My time here was promoted to be precious because of several bans for nothing. I am enjoying my precious.

During my duration of ban ( 2 weeks after other 3 weeks ), I read the news from other forum,
They estimated that there'll come Coast Guard ships with displacement from 3,500-4,000 ton for VCG this year.
It could be based on ASW platform.

My time here was promoted to be precious because of several bans for nothing. I am enjoying my precious.
why were you banned? anyway welcome back.
do you have more info about this new class, 3,500-4,000 tons vessels for VCG?

why were you banned? anyway welcome back.
do you have more info about this new class, 3,500-4,000 tons vessels for VCG?

Something like Krivak-III class. Or similar to Talwar-class

Ban? Hu Songshan consider my comment "Vietnam is the true friend of China" in the thread "Who is the true friend of China" as trolling. 2 weeks for that ( worse, this 2 weeks ban is 1 day after another 2 weeks ban - because posting graphic image of living people - not die, not naked, not blood ). Am I really so dangerous to them that they want me to be away for a while from this forum?

@Yorozuya

Last edited:

Ban? Hu Songshan consider my comment "Vietnam is the true friend of China" in the thread "Who is the true friend of China" as trolling. 2 weeks for that ( worse, this 2 weeks ban is 1 day after another 2 weeks ban - because posting graphic image of living people - not die, not naked, not blood ). Am I really so dangerous to them that they want me to be away for a while from this forum?

@Yorozuya
Talwar-class? nice.
no wonder you got banned for "Vietnam is the true friend of China". because nobody in the world believes it.

Some 'funny pics', death pilot from Su-22 accident go home in louis vuitton bag :laugh:
cu0KnLvK.jpg

@Yorozuya

I can't help you explain why you got banned because I can't even understand my past bannings. My last ban was for 1 month, and the reason given by a mod was for one post that has funny pictures of fake products. I thought we get 3 warnings first before a 1 week ban but I just get instant 1 month ban for a single post. So I can't help you explain what the policy is. We cannot complain about Mods action here because we can also get banned for that. You can only talk to webmaster in the GHQ section.

I think Hu Songshan looks after me because I'm here to spread the message of peace and friendship. It must be the Japanese mod that is banning me in this section.

Now I have to make a post on topic article otherwise I get banned for offtopic:

Vietnam Military Strength

According to the global firepower site, Viet Nam is ranked #21 for this year. Hopefully, the Viet military will modernize more quickly to climb further up the rank so that we can have more internet bragging rights.

Some 'funny pics', death pilot from Su-22 accident go home in louis vuitton bag :laugh:
cu0KnLvK.jpg

What were they thinking? :disagree:

Last edited:
Ok before any make some comment about that bag , that is his family will , not the Armed Force decison , comcom have an article about how stupid "lều báo" these days . Read it and you will see that the above picture is nothing more than a trick to increase view . The pilot corpse were receive with full military honor and then cremated (after that the family , not the Armed Force , will decide on how to bring his remain back to his home , all expense paid by the Armed Force ) Two officers above are his comrade want to accompany their fallen comrade to his final rest , even on transport , out nation flag still cover that bag , any intend to compare them to other nations fallen troops service need to check the economic culture and familiy decison before make an rash comment :)

Ok before any make some comment about that bag , that is his family will , not the Armed Force decison , comcom have an article about how stupid "lều báo" these days . Read it and you will see that the above picture is nothing more than a trick to increase view . The pilot corpse were receive with full military honor and then cremated (after that the family , not the Armed Force , will decide on how to bring his remain back to his home , all expense paid by the Armed Force ) Two officers above are his comrade want to accompany their fallen comrade to his final rest , even on transport , out nation flag still cover that bag , any intend to compare them to other nations fallen troops service need to check the economic culture and familiy decison before make an rash comment :)
Dude, thats a nice, expensive Loui vuitton bag, I only expect an old mat for me when I die for our country :laugh:

Talwar-class? nice.
no wonder you got banned for "Vietnam is the true friend of China". because nobody in the world believes it.

Is there a Korean ship visiting Danang?

Today I went to a shopping center here and there were 20 or 30 Korean naval officers busily shopping around.

good :) hope that you got a heart attack and VN will have a better future , If even Vietnamese wont use the brain on its own country affair what good is that to correct other ? you want to run around lecturing the neighbor about safety when your kids burn down the house ? is that what you expect ? Oh dear lord annd i keep wonder why back then there was simply too many terrible crap happpen in Binh Duong in such a short time , now I see such a live example :)

Hey you're right. It has totally disappeared. Weird!

I think your Viet / chinese friendship thread was closed (and deleted on top of everything) because of the posting from @gambit which made the chinese members look really bad.
That says a lot about how this forum is run.

By the way, how come I had never ever seen a post from @gambit in the Viet thread?
I understand that gambit comes from one particular political direction, but the thread has people from all directions. I think @gambit could make a very nice contribution here.

Any input on that from the people that have been here longer than me and probably know better what's going on?

Is there a Korean ship visiting Danang?

Today I went to a shopping center here and there were 20 or 30 Korean naval officers busily shopping around.

Maybe not. But tourism.
Tell me, how to start a plan to move house to Da Nang?

images1138711_image.jpg

images1138707_Ba_lan_5.jpg

I think your Viet / chinese friendship thread was closed (and deleted on top of everything) because of the posting from @gambit which made the chinese members look really bad.
That says a lot about how this forum is run.

By the way, how come I had never ever seen a post from @gambit in the Viet thread?
I understand that gambit comes from one particular political direction, but the thread has people from all directions. I think @gambit could make a very nice contribution here.

Any input on that from the people that have been here longer than me and probably know better what's going on?

I was banned because saying "Vietnam is the true friend of China" . Reason : trolling. LOL

Back
Top Bottom