What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Transport company Rolldock confirms receiving order to ship the Kilo sub #4 185 Khanh Hoa: Q2/ 2015. that means the sub arrives soon.
resize-for-website-1426348842809-41-0-348-600-crop-1426348859899.jpg

hm...more rumours on acquisition interest of Scorpene for the navy. military and technically speaking, I think it makes sense as our friend India operates the scorpene class, though the sub lacks the capability to launch balistic missiles.
scorpene-foto-2-dcns-1430934281058-118-0-475-700-crop-1430934335531.jpg

And finally oh plz now you bring up my professional and age ? what the hell does it relate to this subject ? you are that desperate to prove that you are better than me at something ? No Mr.Sore Loser im a Junior Accountant in training for the final exam , pass it and i got a job right away , happy ? so how old are you ? 30 ? 60 ? 90 ?

Yes I'm happy, very happy! Thanks for that :enjoy: I love you buddy!!

And no, I'm not going to reveal my personal details like my age, or the area I'm studying, etc. I don't even tell those to the good members here. Do you really think I wanted a d**k measuring contest? :lol: I have no intention to give out any of my info, I just want your info. I wasn't going to write this, but I just have to do it seeing how silly you have been acting, again and again.

Let's see, you've described yourself as:

-You are a young junior accountant.
-But you've also volunteered yourself to work for a so-called "secret order" who have connections with the military/govt.
-Your volunteer job is to monitor internet comments for "reactionaries."
-Your purpose is also to "supply" info to Vietnamese netizens/internet commenters.

Anyone reading your self-descriptions can easily realize that you are a Vietnamese 50cent. But since you are just a volunteer 50cent, you act pretty silly and untrained, revealing things about yourself (and about other people) that you shouldn't have.

Why I called you a loud mouth? Because only a loud mouth can't help themselves but to reveal all these things publically. Why I accused you of bragging? because you've revealed the "secret order" and revealed details about the people you're are working for just so you can brag about your connections.

Haven't you already admitted once that you have revealed too much about yourself and the people that you are working for? you even deleted those comments and apologized. If it wasn't for other members here reminding you and stopping you, you'd probably reveal alot more (you already forgotten how I've previously baited you in giving details on how your "secret order" recruit their members?). But now you are still acting the same, letting me easily manipulate you with your uncontrolled emotions.

you cant even put a foot into my university nonetheless teach me , you sound dumber and dumber after each time you know that ?

It is the other way around my friend. Go and read all your comments again and see how I have manipulated you with your uncontrolled emotions, then learn from it. And consider this a free lesson from me to you. :smitten:

Last edited:
@Yorozuya : could I invite you a glass of bia hoi in a military canteen?
For further discussion of this topic?
Vietnam is going to have some bigger ships for vcg and navy.

come on man, tell me as well that you know, why only talking to yoro?

come on man, tell me as well that you know, why only talking to yoro?

Military canteen? I'm stuck in a 141 station for being a buffalo kid :D, can you come and help bail me out?

I want to talk about the women football game. The VN team is playing bad. I think Thailand will come back and win.

Edit: 1-2 Thailand
R.I.P.

goodnight.

Last edited:

Hey, when are you coming to Danang man? Lets have a bia Larue and talk about these things. I'm also interested in this topic. :P

3500+ ton is a must have for vls, you know. .

Depends on what VLS, the Israelis place Barak 8 VLS systems on 1100 ton corvettes.

Right........(the biggest loads of crap I ever see coming out from a person , or atleast something that can type a keyboard , try to change how much a sore loser he looked...... ) Oh well guess you have fun with "manipulate" me :v but still do remember to make an appointment with a doctor , i heard that brain problem ( especially attention point) is rather dangerous , cause you to have illusion , trouble-reading and understandig words . Best hope to you :)

On a side note , look like both the AK-12 and Armarta variants wont go into service anytime soon , the upgraded AK-74MR and T-90A , T-72M3 , T-80 and BTRs will still form the backbone of Russsia Ground Force , meh and I was hoping VN can start purchasing them at a large scale since Russia wil have a large surplus after the switch :(

On a side note , look like both the AK-12 and Armarta variants wont go into service anytime soon , the upgraded AK-74MR and T-90A , T-72M3 , T-80 and BTRs will still form the backbone of Russsia Ground Force , meh and I was hoping VN can start purchasing them at a large scale since Russia wil have a large surplus after the switch :(
pretty much expected...I would say. all the news toys need times to mature. nobody can´t expect for instance the F-35 would fly tomorrow after presenting to the public. So Armata. I do HOPE Russia would transfer us with the technology and assembly line to produce the kilo.

anyway, I posted this article already, want to mock the chinese a bit. as it is not only a one sided game. we can reclaim land, too. too sad. at much smaller scale. what we lack of, as per report, a airport, that can host fighter jets such as SU-30s.

Vietnam reclaiming land in South China Sea: Report
  • AFP, Hanoi
  • Updated: May 08, 2015 16:05 IST
5b6318d2-cb67-441d-a535-1cd5b2389358wallpaper1.jpg

New satellite images show Vietnam has carried out significant land reclamation at two sites in the disputed South China Sea, but the scale and pace of the work is dwarfed by that of China, a US research institute said. (Reuters)

Vietnam has carried out significant land reclamation at two sites in disputed South China Sea waters, recent satellite pictures show, but analysts say the scale of the work is dwarfed by that of China.

The images, taken late last month by DigitalGlobe and shown on the website of the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), show land expansions at Sand Cay and West London Reef, both part of the Spratly Islands.

"Between August 2011 and February 2015 significant upgrades were made to (Sand Cay)," CSIS said, noting the island's land mass had expanded from 41,690 to 62,970 square meters.

Vietnam also appears to have added "defensive structures," including trenches and gun emplacements, it said.

At West Reef -- which is part of the London Reefs group of western Spratly Islands -- some 65,000 meters of land have been reclaimed with new structures, including a harbour, being added, it said.

The work appears to have begun in August 2012, CSIS said, long before Beijing launched a flurry of reclamation projects last year.

r

West London Reef is pictured in the South China Sea in 2015, in this handout photo provided by CSIS Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative/DigitalGlobe.

The Spratlys are considered a potential Asian flashpoint, and the United States and claimant nations have expressed alarm as China has embarked on massive and speedy reclamation activity.

China claims nearly all of the South China Sea, locking it into disputes with several Southeast Asian neighbours.
Its claims overlap those of Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Taiwan. China has undertaken major reclamation work on seven Spratly features in the last year.

"Chinese activity is clearly on an entirely different scale," said Vietnam expert Jonathan London of Hong Kong's City University.

"Vietnam appears to be now trying to strengthen its position with added urgency," London said.

"Not only is there a sort of regional arms race but a rush to claim maritime areas, rock features and things of this nature," in disputed waters in the region which is a key global trading route, he added.

Some $5 trillion of sea-borne trade passes through the area each year. China's island-building in the Spratlys has been seen as part of an attempt to assert its territorial claims by establishing physical facts in the water.

Fiery Cross in the Spratly Islands was little more than a reef until last year when China began reclamation work.
It now has a partially-finished airstrip with a 3.1 kilometres (1.9 miles) runway. It also appears to be undertaking work at a feature known as Mischief Reef, just 100 kilometres (60 miles) from the southwestern Philippine island of Palawan.

Vietnam has an airstrip on the largest Spratly Island it controls, which was renovated in 2000 and can accommodate helicopters or small planes. Vietnam's Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the new satellite images.

Vietnam reclaiming land in South China Sea: Report

In another meeting with President Sang, leaders of a Russian sub-marine manufacturer said the company attaches great importance to its cooperation with Vietnam, noting that it had delivered 3 submarines to Vietnam and is expected to hand over the remaining 3 submarines in 2016 as scheduled.

It appears that the US makes more efforts to lure Vietnam into the camp. But I think it is still too little she puts on the table.

Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Chi Vinh on May 8 receives the US ambassador to Vietnam Ted Osius in the army headquarters. Ving suggests both sides continue building mutual trust as a premise for further bilateral cooperation. Ted Osius announces the US government increases the budget to help Vietnam clean up dioxin and unexploded bombs and mines left by the war.

Vinh.jpg

a delegation of US Congressman led by Matt Salmon, chairman of the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific visits Hanoi, May 7. irony of history: both sides explore cooperations between a capitalistic US Congress and a communistic National Assembly of Vietnam.
1_1.jpg

url

Last edited:
one thing I just discover: Vietnam Helicopter Corp, VNH. the company operates a fleet of 28 heli and wants to increase to 36 by 2020. one of company major businesses is serving foreign oil & gas companies. AND supporting the US army for US Missed In Action (MIA) program. Searching for missing (probably long dead) US soldiers during the Vietnam war. most of the heli come from Eurocopter.

L2%20@Gian%20khoan.jpg

EC130T2%20@Tay%20Nguyen_resize.jpg

EC155B%20take-off%20from%20Energy%20Searcher%20drill%20ship%20(c)_resize.jpg

huan%20luyen%20cuu%20ho_resize.jpg

Bay%20dem_resize.jpg

searching missing US soldiers (MIA)
_MG_1489b.jpg

ResizedMia_04.jpg

DSC_2634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom