What's new

Vietnam Low budget Airline: VietJet

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
FLIGHT RISK! Vietnamese airline fined for staging in-air beauty-queen bikini show

Low budget VietJet’s let passengers record the ‘Hawaiian Dance Performance’ — deemed a breach of air safety regulations by Vietnam’s Civil Aviation Administration.

VietJet Air hosted a “Hawaiian Dance Performance” featuring bikini-clad contestants for "Miss Ngoi Sao," a beauty pageant organized by a newspaper. They were fined for the performance, which authorities considered a “flight risk.”

Come fly the sexy skies!

Vietnamese officials fined a budget airline there for staging an airborne bikini show during a recent flight.
The normally unglamorous VietJet aisle was transformed into a Hoochie Minh trail on Aug. 3 when a group of stunning beauty queens strutted in front of passengers in teensy red bikinis.

Billed as a "Hawaiian Dance Performance" and set to music, the in-flight jiggle show kicked off just after the plane reached cruising altitude during a flight to Nha Trang, a popular tourist spot.
The runway show lasted about three minutes, and afterwards, the five scantily-clad models helped hand out teddy bears to dozens of still-grinning passengers.

The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam slapped the airline with a fine, citing security concerns and the fact that the passengers were allowed to record the show, which breached air safety regulations.

Contestants for "Miss Ngoi Sao," hand out teddy bears to delighted passengers aboard VietJet Air, a budget Vietnamese airline.

dance music blasted a song with the lyric “I’m crazy for banana"

VietJet Air, a budget Vietnamese airline, was fined for entertaining passengers with a “Hawaiian Dance Performance” featuring beautiful bikini-clad girls and allowing passengers to use video cameras to record the show.

The low-cost airliner was fined 20 million Vietnamese dong, or about $1,000.
PCaulfield@nydailynews.com

FLIGHT RISK! Vietnamese airline fined for staging in-air beauty-queen bikini show* - NY Daily News

Viet - I am not a hypocrite to see/say that these are pretty and sexy girls but I have seen Vietnamese girls in Ao dai and I feel they look prettier in Ao dai than the bikinis. And especially in Hue, with the Hue university girls in white Ao dai and lucky me, I was wearing the "Good Morning Vietnam" Tshirt and the reception I got from these beautiful girls made me feel special - heaven mate.

Thats very shameful thing for an airline to do,imagine how the families with kids would have felt

Well, thanks to the "performance" of the girls on the aircraft, the world talks over the VietJet airline (Google shows 0,5 million hits!). Great advertisement for a newcomer.

Viet - I am not a hypocrite to see/say that these are pretty and sexy girls but I have seen Vietnamese girls in Ao dai and I feel they look prettier in Ao dai than the bikinis. And especially in Hue, with the Hue university girls in white Ao dai and lucky me, I was wearing the "Good Morning Vietnam" Tshirt and the reception I got from these beautiful girls made me feel special - heaven mate.

I understand...

school-girls-hue.jpg

Hue School Girls

Back
Top Bottom