What's new

Vietnam Joins Anti-China Coalition

A Vietnam – Philippines coalition will never work. Why ? Because Vietnam claims over the Spratly not much different from China’s

See Vietnam claims.

The DF-21D already tested and deployed. We have busted you before on this multiple times.
Busted me? Then you should have no problems pointing out where the DF-21D conducted open water testing. The only thing you busted is your own keyboard trying to find that info. :lol:

Those medals are for the victory over the Yank military in the Korean War.
Yeah...More like retelling each other tall tales since most of them were either too young to be in the Korean War or dead. :lol:

And those Yankee medals? Probably for killing innocent civilians in defenceless countries.

The Yanks know better than to mess with us again and get another spanking. They would rather go to wars against guys armed with AK-47s in Iraq and Afghanistan and feel like tough guys. Even that they can't win :lol:
The PLA cannot even take Taiwan. Amphibious landing is one of the most difficult operation in the world to execute and the PLA have next to no experience at it. The Taiwanese would pick PLAN ships off the surface while US subs would sink PLAN subs -- all like toy rubber duckies.

you should really inform whoever is in charge of U.S military, coz China is catching up fast in every fields, and dont give a fluck about your bully, so its imminent that the 'supeiror' and 'tough' american army should attack the 'Beijing roast duck' NOW! or never
No need. Remember the NSA? We cracked the PLA's server boxes. We know everything, even down to which **** pages your PLA generals visits. Financial bombs are planted in your stock exchanges. If needed, we will crash the Chinese financial markets and send China back to the Ming age, whenever that was, and the Chinese will go back to making Ming vases to decorate American homes.

You are still no saying anything of substance. And no one asked for your background. The fact is your current Nepal govt is pro-China. Now enlighten your own IQ, make an argument disputing it. I'm waiting.

Bro, why are you still playing music to a bull?

what the heck is anti China coalition? What's their agenda? What are they trying to achieve?
Is this a joke?
no joke, is going to happen in 3 years...well, at least in this novel Shattered Trident. A coalition of Japan, S Korea, Vietnam and India, a coallition of the good against the bad guys. :D

The novel tells the story of after Vietnam was aware of a planned Chinese invasion in the SE Sea (codename Trident), Vietnam convinced others to establish an alliance against China, with the aim to crush Chinese navy and economy, with a Vietnam sub launched the first strike on the carrier Liaoning.

I can recommend all Chinese to read this book, because at the end of day, China lost the war.:lol:

Shattered Trident: Larry Bond: 9780765331472: Amazon.com: Books

9780765331472_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

While trailing a Chinese nuclear attack sub, Jerry Mitchell, the captain of USS North Dakota, is shocked to see the Chinese boat torpedo a Vietnamese merchant ship.

This blatant act of aggression is the opening gambit in a war that has blindsided the U.S. and quickly embroiled all nations in the western Pacific. These nations, bound together in the newly formed Littoral Alliance, have begun a covert submarine campaign aimed at crippling China’s economy before China can set in motion its own plot to dominate the region.

In a desperate attempt to buy the president enough time to resolve the crisis diplomatically, Mitchell’s submarine squadron is ordered to interfere with attacks by both sides. China and the Littoral Alliance are both determined to win, no matter the cost, and as each side increases the level of violence, they approach a dangerous tipping point.

Larry Bond's Shattered Trident is a race against time, as the submarines of Mitchell’s squadron must execute their mission before the world witnesses an economic catastrophe—or worse, a nuclear exchange.

Busted me? Then you should have no problems pointing out where the DF-21D conducted open water testing. The only thing you busted is your own keyboard trying to find that info. :lol:

Yeah...More like retelling each other tall tales since most of them were either too young to be in the Korean War or dead. :lol:

The PLA cannot even take Taiwan. Amphibious landing is one of the most difficult operation in the world to execute and the PLA have next to no experience at it. The Taiwanese would pick PLAN ships off the surface while US subs would sink PLAN subs -- all like toy rubber duckies.

Taking over Taiwan is alot tougher than humiliating the overhyped and vastly overrated Yankee military. That is a fact.

The Yankee military wouldn't have the slightest clue to find PLAN subs let alone sink them since our subs made a mockery of the Yankee military. You know the details Sherminator.

No need. Remember the NSA? We cracked the PLA's server boxes. We know everything, even down to which **** pages your PLA generals visits. Financial bombs are planted in your stock exchanges. If needed, we will crash the Chinese financial markets and send China back to the Ming age, whenever that was, and the Chinese will go back to making Ming vases to decorate American homes.

We've been hacking the Yankees and getting away with it for a looooong time. We know everything about the Yankee military including the fact that you were a janitor. We can take Yankee blueprints at will.

We damn well invented the financial weapon kid. Without our money the Yankee empire would be in the scrap heap of history.

A Vietnamese of all people don't know the Ming Age? Remember, it was the time when Vietnam was one of our provinces and Viet girls were used for entertaining Han men. Funny thing is, that was 500 years ago, but the role of Viet girls is still the same 500 years later.

Vietnamese men want to be like us and Vietnamese girls want to be with us :lol:

no joke, is going to happen in 3 years...well, at least in this novel Shattered Trident. A coalition of Japan, S Korea, Vietnam and India, a coallition of the good against the bad guys. :D

The novel tells the story of after Vietnam was aware of a planned Chinese invasion in the SE Sea (codename Trident), Vietnam convinced others to establish an alliance against China, with the aim to crush Chinese navy and economy, with a Vietnam sub launched the first strike on the carrier Liaoning.

I can recommend all Chinese to read this book, because at the end of day, China lost the war.:lol:

Shattered Trident: Larry Bond: 9780765331472: Amazon.com: Books

9780765331472_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

While trailing a Chinese nuclear attack sub, Jerry Mitchell, the captain of USS North Dakota, is shocked to see the Chinese boat torpedo a Vietnamese merchant ship.

This blatant act of aggression is the opening gambit in a war that has blindsided the U.S. and quickly embroiled all nations in the western Pacific. These nations, bound together in the newly formed Littoral Alliance, have begun a covert submarine campaign aimed at crippling China’s economy before China can set in motion its own plot to dominate the region.

In a desperate attempt to buy the president enough time to resolve the crisis diplomatically, Mitchell’s submarine squadron is ordered to interfere with attacks by both sides. China and the Littoral Alliance are both determined to win, no matter the cost, and as each side increases the level of violence, they approach a dangerous tipping point.

Larry Bond's Shattered Trident is a race against time, as the submarines of Mitchell’s squadron must execute their mission before the world witnesses an economic catastrophe—or worse, a nuclear exchange.

LOL :cheesy:. Are you using FICTION as a base for argument.Then I can recommend you to another book to read:
400000000000000046630_s4.jpg

Worldwar is a tetralogy of books written by Harry Turtledove. This series is followed by the Colonization series of three books, and then the epilogue Homeward Bound, all part of the Worldwar franchise.

In Worldwar, the Point of Divergence is in 1942 when aliens attack earth. These aliens are called The Race, and they are expecting earth to still be in its medieval period. Instead, they find earthlings embroiled in World War II.

The Lizards change much slower than humans, and so when their probes sent during the European medieval period sent back their data, they expected earth to remain at that stage for thousands of years. They find that they earth was not the easy conquest they had expected.

Most human warring nations try to put aside their differences to combat these intruders, but former resentment runs deep.

BTW this is my favorite series:D
victoriousopposition1.jpg

I don't think news is from Indian news paper.
I have been Vietnam and know the warm :flame:feeling of Vietnamese people towards china.

Thankfully though the Vietnamese people have zero say in their government (On account its an oppressive totalitarian state). Vietnamese Government on the other hand have a "warm" relation toward China.

I would not generalist oppressive word.
Even we have flawed democracy, i admit that Bottom 50% population in Vietnam and china is having much better life than India or any south Asian countries.

Thankfully though the Vietnamese people have zero say in their government (On account its an oppressive totalitarian state). Vietnamese Government on the other hand have a "warm" relation toward China.

I would not generalist oppressive word.
Even we have flawed democracy, i admit that Bottom 50% population in Vietnam and china is having much better life than India or any south Asian countries.

Flawed true, but at least we have check & balance on our government. They have none. Beside you ask the mood of the Vietnamese toward the Chinese & I answered that the Vietnamese people have no say in their government. Which is true.

You got no idea what the Vietnamese government actually IS, do you?

i know i know old man``for many times you have bragged like a 3 years-old kid that how in grasp your masters are in dealing with China, so please when can we see the so-called 'action' to bring down China, as in reality China and Russia is the only two countries constantly showing you the middle finger to your well-known bully policies and do nothing about us?

when can the 'rightouse' and 'tough' masters of yours send their 'financial bombs' and super doper 'virtual attacks' to China?

but as far as we know, the financial bombs are actually exploded in your die-hard cheerleads home rather than in our market....i believe at the end day, inferior creatures are for disposal for any circumstance of your own interests, isnt it poor old man?

i know i know old man``for many times you have bragged like a 3 years-old kid that how in grasp your masters are in dealing with China, so please when can we see the so-called 'action' to bring down China, as in reality China and Russia is the only two countries constantly showing you the middle finger to your well-known bully policies?

when can the 'rightouse' and 'tough' masters of yours send their 'financial bombs' and super doper 'virtual attacks' to China?

but as far as we know, the financial bombs are actually exploded in your die-hard cheerleads home rather than in our market....i believe at the end day, inferior creatures are for disposal for any circumstance of your own interests, isnt it poor old man?

He is the Sherminator. A bum with no job, no wife and no life. His life is PDF writing paragraph after paragraph on every thread every single day.

Now does that sound like a dude with an exciting life? Nope!

He is just a frustrated old Vietnamese loser that cannot handle the fact that China is rising to reclaim our rightful place and there is not a man, woman, country or empire on this planet that will stop us.

This is why he is known as the Sherminator :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom